What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many weeks for Pritchard and Kasiano?

Absolute low life of a club. It's like when they tried to Headbutt Sam Burgess on his broken cheek in the 2014 grand final, and when they tried to rip Billy Slaters ear off in the 2012 grand final. They resort to these dirty tactics to win. Hey whatever it takes right? f**king scum.

Woah woah any scummy act against Souffs is a actually a positive act in life - and is rewarded with positive karma. . Scum x Scum = Definitely not scum.

LESStar58

Referee
Frank should be OK. Kasiano is gone for this week I'd think. Eastwood? No case to answer and something is seriously wrong if he does end up getting charged.

Frailty

First Grade
Frank should be OK. Kasiano is gone for this week I'd think. Eastwood? No case to answer and something is seriously wrong if he does end up getting charged.

Charges already out.
Frank - 1 week
Kasiano - no charge
Eastwood - no charge

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Pritchard didn't take any evasive action whatsoever to avoid kneeing Widdop in the back. He just dropped onto him knees first. He could have tried to leap over him to avoid contacting him with his knees but instead dropped onto him to try and affect a the tackle. He f**ked up and is getting suspended for it.

Kasiano is lucky that his tackle was on a man laying down. If he'd gone in the same way to a standing player i.e. both arms tucked and ramming into him, he'd have got some stupid shoulder charge penalty.

Did you actually watch the footage or are you just mouthing off?

Pritchard very VERY clearly tried to take evasive action. Hence why one of his legs was awkwardly over the other side of Widdop within a split second.

Danish

Referee

Pritchard very VERY clearly tried to take evasive action. Hence why one of his legs was awkwardly over the other side of Widdop within a split second.

He leads into Widdop's back with his knee. He didn't leave his feet until after Widdop was on the ground so he could have taken much better action such as trying to hurdle him.

If that were his kid for example instead of an opposition player you can guarantee he'd have found a way to avoid him. Thing is he only tried to pull out enough to still be able to affect a tackle.

expert

Juniors
Pritchard should be ok, Ennis getting off his 2 high shots on Reynolds and Mqueer should help his case.

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade

and Martin Bryant acted in self defence..

Tommy Smith

Referee
In conclusion:

All Dogs fans: he's innocent!

95% of all other fans: he's a grub and deserves a week.

If that was JWH on Mbye I wonder what Dogs fans would think. Hmmmm...

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
In conclusion:

All Dogs fans: he's innocent!

95% of all other fans: he's a grub and deserves a week.

If that was JWH on Mbye I wonder what Dogs fans would think. Hmmmm...

Given the fact that these Bulldogs fans routinely bash women and children on the train home makes me realize you have to treat their comments with a grain of salt.

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
Let's hope the fat threesome of Pritchard, Kasiano and Eastwood can finish their seasons carried off on stretchers.. A few broken legs will be nice for the fat f**ks. The key to victory will be kneeing Mbye and the Morris brothers in the kidneys early in the game to soften them up.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Try not to hide it next time Toddy...

No surprise...but if rather he play for the good of the game on Friday

Frailty

First Grade
Well is anyone really surprised?

Bulldogs are the Manly of the 90s... Have a former clubman running the place and just so happen these players get off.

Latest posts