What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many weeks for Pritchard and Kasiano?

ouwet

Bench
What a joke... How the hell did Pritchard get charged?

Nick Ghabar get the defence ready... Bulldogs will be fighting this travesty!

Johnnie Red

Juniors
20150914123653-billymcgee93_2015-Sep-14.jpg

steggz

Juniors
Kasiano is very fortunate. Pritchard looking at a week, I can deal with that. Think it deserves more, but it's copped a charge so I can't complain

Eastwood I understand, but that rule needs to be looked at. The use of legs in the tackle like that is incredibly dangerous.

hellteam

First Grade
Easily the most dangerous tackle/act anyone has done all year...... not even charged.

Right.

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
Fans who think players deliberately go out of their way to cause injury are delusional.

Fans who think they don't are delusional. You think it is just coincidence that the Dragons 2 playmakers were targeted? First Benji and then with scores tied and the Dragons one and only field goal option was targeted by not one but 2 thugs and you think it was an accident.

The perpetrator of the Benji Marshall tackle Greg Eastwood was suspended for a twisting tackle on Mitchell Pearce's knee not long ago. What are the odds both these tackles would be on the opposition's halfback (1/169 actually)? You just have to laugh at the sheer audacity of Bulldogs fans to call these incidents accidents.

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
Like George Burgess both Kasiano and Pritchard and can be charged by contrary conduct... Where knees making contact is incidental.. Pritchard's contact is very similar to a fullback races across trying to stop a try and leads with his legs. Even Eastwood could be charged with contrary conduct... Like Burgess the charges are almost impossible to fight.

Pritchard's is indefensible. His arms and hands were nowhere near Widdop, indicating tackling him was not given any consideration. He just led with the knees.

Owen Da Saints

Juniors
Kasiano is very fortunate. Pritchard looking at a week, I can deal with that. Think it deserves more, but it's copped a charge so I can't complain

Eastwood I understand, but that rule needs to be looked at. The use of legs in the tackle like that is incredibly dangerous.

I think Widdop is more fortunate !
Absolute joke Kasiano is not even charged !

Tommy Smith

Referee
Widdop is lucky he isn't wheelchair bound for the rest of his life. The Kasiano crusher he put on him was an absolute disgrace.

Together with the delieberate Eastwood attempt to break Marshall's leg - about 6 weeks after he tried to do the same to Pearce - it's what we've come to expect from the Bullfilth.

chrisD

Coach
Big guys risk bans for chasing loose balls is the message here. Pretty much in line with the theme of rugby league these days, stop playing so hard.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Big guys risk bans for chasing loose balls is the message here. Pretty much in line with the theme of rugby league these days, stop playing so hard.

Well you can chase the ball, just don't knee someone in the back. Not that hard. You have a 120kilo bloke kneeing you in the back..see how much you would like it!

chrisD

Coach
If you dive at the feet of a 120kg bloke running flat out for the ball, contact with his legs is going to be made, every time. As I said, big guys risk bans for chasing loose balls is the message here. Pretty much in line with the theme of rugby league these days, stop playing so hard.

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
If you dive at the feet of a 120kg bloke running flat out for the ball, contact with his legs is going to be made, every time. As I said, big guys risk bans for chasing loose balls is the message here. Pretty much in line with the theme of rugby league these days, stop playing so hard.

Doesn't seem to cause an issue for 99% of big guys chasing the ball.

Latest posts