What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many weeks for scum bag williams?

How many weeks?

• 8-10

Votes: 11 61.1%
  • 11-13

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 14-16

Votes: 7 38.9%

• Total voters
Stewie Griffin said:
Um... shinedog has said that calling SBW scumbag on the net as being gutless, and said that they would not have the guts to say it to him in his face. Is that saying it behind his back?? So if I make a comment as to someone being a d@@khead, and he is not there to hear it, I'm saying it behind his back??

Tell me this, when im watching the footy and yell at Tate for dropping the ball and call him F@@@ing hopeless, idiot, I'm talking behind his back?? Was it a gutless act???

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

ok now read this slower so it sinks in, i reffered to the part where Shinedog said that where he comes from if you have not got enough guts to say somthing to a persons face dont say it, you then said dont try to put your beliefs onto other people so again i am asking do you think it is ok to talk behind someones back and not have enough guts to front them, as i said in my last post i am talking about everyday life not yelling at the TV when a player drops the ball or typing on the internet

as to the part of you post re calling someone a dickhead and they are not there to hear it........well that is the definition of talking behind someones back

but back to my original question do you believe it is ok to talk behind someones back and not have enough guts to front them

Stewie Griffin

Juniors
hillbillyjazzer1954 said:
ok now read this slower so it sinks in, i reffered to the part where Shinedog said that where he comes from if you have not got enough guts to say somthing to a persons face dont say it, you then said dont try to put your beliefs onto other people so again i am asking do you think it is ok to talk behind someones back and not have enough guts to front them, as i said in my last post i am talking about everyday life not yelling at the TV when a player drops the ball or typing on the internet

as to the part of you post re calling someone a dickhead and they are not there to hear it........well that is the definition of talking behind someones back

but back to my original question do you believe it is ok to talk behind someones back and not have enough guts to front them

Shinedog called Rocco a gutless person because he called SBW scumbag on the net. He then later came on and said that where he comes from, its a gutless act to say things behind their back, and he was referring to Rocco's incident, calling SBW a scumbag.

Rocco clearly said this over the net. He was not saying it in everyday life for all i know. He may, but all I know, he didn't. All I know is that Shinedog called Rocco a gutless person for writing on the net that SBW was a scumbag.

He is stupid trying to put "forum talk" and "everyday life talk" together and make it like they are of equal value.

You are now equal value to Shinedog for taking his side, when he was not even making sense himself.

And to finally answer your question, yes it is a gutless act to say things behind their backs, but only if you personally know the person.

Do you know what "behind their back means?? If everyday is your personal life, which i gather you think that same, how could Rocco be a gutless person? Unless Rocco and SBW are friends like you wouldn't believe, it was not a gutless act. Shinedog was obviously taking Rocco's SBW comment "ONLINE" in context when calling Rocco gutless.

Stewie Griffin said:
Shinedog called Rocco a gutless person because he called SBW scumbag on the net. He then later came on and said that where he comes from, its a gutless act to say things behind their back, and he was referring to Rocco's incident, calling SBW a scumbag.

Rocco clearly said this over the net. He was not saying it in everyday life for all i know. He may, but all I know, he didn't. All I know is that Shinedog called Rocco a gutless person for writing on the net that SBW was a scumbag.

He is stupid trying to put "forum talk" and "everyday life talk" together and make it like they are of equal value.

You are now equal value to Shinedog for taking his side, when he was not even making sense himself.

And to finally answer your question, yes it is a gutless act to say things behind their backs, but only if you personally know the person.

Do you know what "behind their back means?? If everyday is your personal life, which i gather you think that same, how could Rocco be a gutless person? Unless Rocco and SBW are friends like you wouldn't believe, it was not a gutless act. Shinedog was obviously taking Rocco's SBW comment "ONLINE" in context when calling Rocco gutless.

thankyou

i am glad you think that if you talk behind someones back it is gutless kudos to you
re shinedogs original post i agree with you if you are typing in a forum or screaming at the TV of course that is not gutless, because you dont know the person.......and to the part about agreeing with shinedog no where in my posts did i say i agree with him......because i dont, i was asking the question in context of everyday life

thanks for the verbal spar

Mark

JJ

Immortal
thatsgood said:
Can someone please tell me the logic behind having players who contest their charge and loose spending more weeks suspended?

Is it that they didnt learn their lesson or they are unremorseful so they must be punished even more?

it's pretty ridiculous really - you're guilty, and if you dare debate it with the NRL they'll hammer you harder for wasting their time.... micky f**king mouse system

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Stewie/hillbilly/ShineDog:

internets.jpg

badav

Bench
JJ said:
it's pretty ridiculous really - you're guilty, and if you dare debate it with the NRL they'll hammer you harder for wasting their time.... micky f**king mouse system

Umm, its just like the judicial system in the courts here and in many countries??

You are given a reduced sentence for an early guilty plea, when compared to a sentence for contesting and being found guilty. Pretty simple and widely used concept.

Rocco

Juniors
Stewie Griffin said:

dont worry about shinedog. the guy is a tard

fatshark

Bench
Originally Posted by badav
This incident didnt even deserve a send-off. The combination of it being Andrew Johns (golden boy) and the fact that he unfortunately knocked him sensless swayed the referee. I thought penalties in league are supposed to be based on offences, not on who you hit and how well they held up to it.

Agreed 100%
David Gallop should take a good long hard look at him self he is a disgrace
Im sure knocking out people and still be able to play will do really good for the game, ffs.

Its a f**king disgrace.He should of gotten 6 weeks.

Xplosive

Juniors
fatshark said:
Im sure knocking out people and still be able to play will do really good for the game, ffs.

Its a f**king disgrace.He should of gotten 6 weeks.

Your a disgrace IMO
Having no brain and no clue.
The whole thing was beated up hard to sell extra papers and get extra ratings for new limited
Open your eyes
SBW should grow some balls and tell it how it is

Latest posts