What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many weeks should James Graham get?

How many weeks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Meth

Staff member
So any player can just wander over then and push another player away that has just defended a try.

That is never gonna happen.

Dude, there was nothing it in. If Slater does get up bitching, it looks no different from 100+ other incidents over the course of the season.

Canard

Immortal
Dude, there was nothing it in. If Slater does get up bitching, it looks no different from 100+ other incidents over the course of the season.

So why does Inu want to get in a punch up after Slater gets up then?

Glen

Bench
Inu shouldn't have done that to start it but unless you want to sinbin him on the field it doesn't really make a difference. What are you going to do, suspend him for two weeks for pushing?

ceagle

Bench
The fact that he did this on GF day where we have a large national audience watching, he should be banned from the NRL. I'm already seeing comments on news stories about how it has not only tarnished the image of the Dogs but the NRL.

Also did anyone notice that after he bit Slater he landed a few cheap punches on him?

Last edited:

Canard

Immortal
Inu shouldn't have done that to start it but unless you want to sinbin him on the field it doesn't really make a difference. What are you going to do, suspend him for two weeks for pushing?

He should have been penalised, sinbinned would have been to harsh IMO.

Im not seeking retribution, just pointing out it was a brainless thing to do, and started the whole fracas.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Slater copped it three times, the push from inu, the head lock and push into the side hoardings then the graham attack. Some might suggest it was premeditated to take him out/ put him off his game?

Jack_Napier

Staff member
How cananyone say slater over reacted. Fact is Inu doesn't shove then billy isn't given the opportunity to over react. Billy seemed to cop it all game, dogs almost looked like manly in that they seemed to abandon playing footy to try and bash Melbourne off their game.

Graham is a f**king clown. He's been great all year just goin about his business and racking up good performances so there was no need for this brain snap.

Meth

Staff member
Slater copped it three times, the push from inu, the head lock and push into the side hoardings then the graham attack. Some might suggest it was premeditated to take him out/ put him off his game?

Totally a premeditated attempt to put Slater off his game.

Meth

Staff member
He should have been penalised, sinbinned would have been to harsh IMO.

Im not seeking retribution, just pointing out it was a brainless thing to do, and started the whole fracas.

Refs handled it perfectly. Award the try, put the alleged bite on report, go on with the game.

As I said, I think the moment when it really escalated was when Stagg dragged Slater by the throat.

Pugzley

I thought Inu pushed Slater away because he led in with his knees and hit the tryscorer late. :?

azza29

Juniors
Can anyone explain the ref's decision not to send Graham to the sin bin after that? I've seen a few quotes from Smith along the lines of "he explained it to me and I was OK with that" but not clear on the actual reason.

If Graham played for the Storm I'd be happy for the club to dump him after an act like that. Disgraceful.

Garbler

Juniors
Can they add a few extra few weeks to his suspension for bringing the game in disrepute?

SMH, day after NRL final:
Bloody disgrace - Biting allegations against Bulldog James Graham tarnishes NRL's biggest night.

Can't recall their AFL coverage but pretty sure it was something like "Amazing Swans win flag" or some other brown nosing lazy journo bs.

Not sure how it works but if I was the IC I would be bringing in channel 9 and having a word with them too, the commentators need to be forcibly denouncing such an act, especially when it happens on such a big occasion with so many eyes on us.

If I was a Dogs fan I would be pretty dirty on Graham too. Way to mar an amazing season by the Dogs.

Clifferd

Coach
I thought Inu pushed Slater away because he led in with his knees and hit the tryscorer late. :?

He didn't actually go in with the knees though. If you watch the replay again as soon as Slater acknowledges the try has been scored (and since there was no way he could of stopped in time) he sort of flipped onto his back and fell over Perett.

The push from Inu was a dickhead thing to do but Slater shouldn't have reacted

Alan Johnson

Juniors
The push was nothing. It's supposed to be a tough game played by hard men, let's not wring our hands over a little push.

Inu probably thought Slater had hurt Perret, Slater reacted to Inu's shove, sweet rumble ensued and a f**king lunatic bit someone. Top stuff. I was clapping my hands and screeching like a chimp. Freaked the missus out. Brilliant stuff.

aqua_duck

Coach
The push was nothing. It's supposed to be a tough game played by hard men, let's not wring our hands over a little push.

Inu probably thought Slater had hurt Perret, Slater reacted to Inu's shove, sweet rumble ensued and a f**king lunatic bit someone. Top stuff. I was clapping my hands and screeching like a chimp. Freaked the missus out. Brilliant stuff.

So you think it's ok to bite someone?

God-King Dean

Immortal
I bit when I played footy as a kid.

The coach told me to never do that again. He pulled up his pants, & I went out to the field & played a stormer.

Apey

Staff member

How is pushing someone onto the ground tough :lol: Such a little bitch move, especially when you know you have someone right next to you to back you up.

Latest posts