What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many weeks should James Graham get?

How many weeks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alan Johnson

Juniors
How is pushing someone onto the ground tough :lol: Such a little bitch move, especially when you know you have someone right next to you to back you up.

I don't mean the push was "tough", just not sure why everyone's so concerned about it in a game that's supposed to be tough. If anything the game needs more pushing.

Chook Norris

First Grade
I bit when I played footy as a kid.

The coach told me to never do that again. He pulled up his pants, & I went out to the field & played a stormer.

gold GKD :lol:

Also, i thought Archer dealt with it quite professionally. Graham deserves at least 10+ matches for that at the very least

Last edited:

Mr Saab

Referee
He has been charged and referred straight to the judiciary.....anything less than 12 weeks will show our game is weak

Genius Freak

Juniors
As a neutral fan, I say 10. Deliberate, unprovoked biting is appalling and needs to be stamped out of the game.

Dude, there was nothing it in. If Slater does get up bitching, it looks no different from 100+ other incidents over the course of the season.

Agree there was nothing in it but who was the instigator ?...Inu.

Not Stagg...Slater responded to Inu and Stagg pulled him away.

I agree it was fairly minor but it basically started the rest of it.

flamin

Juniors
I thought we already did stamp this out of the game? Not sure what the situation is in England if this sort of thing happens often but it just seemed absolutely ridiculous. Completely unexpected.

10 weeks for sure.

Latest posts