What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many weeks should James Graham get?

How many weeks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jc155776

Coach

He actually went after Slaters ear, not like an arm was across his face.

Could have taken chunks off or severely damaged him, what the f**k was he thinking.

We also punched Slater in the back of the head a number of times when they hit the deck as well.

Garts

Bench
12 weeks but I don't know why we just don't ban him from the NRL and send him home. No place for it in our game. Even Slater does not not deserve to be bitten. If Graham had planted a fist on his chin he would be a fan favourite, what a idiot.

Spanner in the works

First Grade
Twelve weeks, possibly more. It's a shame. He's a really good player and this is an act so far out of his character it's not funny. Now he'll be forever known as a grub.

azza29

Juniors
I don't know why we just don't ban him from the NRL and send him home. No place for it in our game.

This. Nothing wrong with a bit of rough and tumble every now and then but biting is disgraceful. It's not dangerous conduct, it's assault. Slater would be within his rights to press charges.

I reckon they'll up the penalty to make sure any rep, trial games are covered and he still misses a big chunk of the season. 12 games should be a minimum.

If I was Hasler I'd be looking to sack the thug.

Last edited:

reanimate

Bench
16+

Disgusting act. As others have said, if he'd just punched Slater (as long as Slater was looking), almost everyone would have cheered him. Instead he went f**king mental and looked like he was auditioning for a Danny Boyle horror movie.

BM1979

Juniors
I voted 8-10 on recent standards but the moment I seen that I sort of was hoping the Stom won and I am a Dogs fan , I will get called a traitor or whatever but that was a dog act and he should have been sent and we should have been down to 12