What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many weeks will Gallen get?

How many weeks for Gallen?

• Total voters

isaiah

Bench
Was kinda hoping that Gallen was in the mood to become the greatest of all time by walking across the table and cracking Gordo in the face. fxxking grub

if gallen hit gordo, there would be 3 hits. gallen hits tallis, tallis hits gallen, and the ambulance hits 80 rushing gallen to the hospital.
he gave myles all he had and he was still standing. so funny someone talking about him doing some boxing. lol, soft

if gallen hit gordo, there would be 3 hits. gallen hits tallis, tallis hits gallen, and the ambulance hits 80 rushing gallen to the hospital.
he gave myles all he had and he was still standing. so funny someone talking about him doing some boxing. lol, soft

Ben Ross was still standing. O'Connor was still standing.

Tallis is an old man, he doesn't have the boxing acumen to bang with Gal.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
No they haven't and you're memory of it needs refreshing.

Quick check the video I posted.

Not people here, I meant others in the media that have come out and said "Oh worst thing in Origin, bad look for the game, Waaaah Waaaah Waaaah".

One in particular compared it to the Danny Williams punch.

Tallis should keep his mouth shut and just accept its part of Origin.

I saw Talis crack some guy with 3 straight punches and he was still standing then missed a few and got an additional 4 in and was still standing. That second punch Gallen landed on Myles had him on wobbly legs, he was lucky he held onto gallen and that his players rushed in to stop Gallen otherwise it would have been a Brett White - Steve Price situation. Gallen would crush that hypocritical fa99ot, Talis.

I wonder why NONE of the QLDers were talking about Brent Tate's sneaky little punch in origin last year. Gallen deserved 10 for what he did, but so did Tate.

Garbler

Juniors
Garbler doesn't understand logic. Its not his native tongue.
Logic is not a language, can't be a native tongue for anyone. Perhaps witty & clever not your thing…

By my reckoning, there isn't a rugby league moment in the last 10 years that has been as popular as this one. In less than 24 hours it's amassed almost 200,000 views on youtube. Casual viewers love it, that's why they watch origin you numpty.

Equating youtube views to approval and is bit of a stretch but anyway I did say after that I thought it could increase viewers for the next game as everyone outside of NSW will tune in to see whether Gallen get his comeuppance. Numpty.

Loudstrat

Coach
You thickheads ignore the fact that Gal GAVE Myles his comuppance.

Where was this Gallen v Tallis stoush?

72Gav

Juniors
By my reckoning, there isn't a rugby league moment in the last 10 years that has been as popular as this one. In less than 24 hours it's amassed almost 200,000 views on youtube. Casual viewers love it, that's why they watch origin you numpty. There's a reason millions of casual viewers watch Origin but millions of casual viewers don't tune in to watch the Eels play the Dragons.

As for sponsors lol... again my guess would be that state of origin receives some of the best sponsorship in the game. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Based on this theory you must think Justin Bieber is good because he is popular on YouTube. Seems fitting as the effect Gallen's punches had on Myles, Gallen's must punch like Bieber.

Last edited:

blaza88z

Coach
all you muppets saying "lol at the whinging QLDers"

you know what's coming in game 2, the precedent has been set

drake

First Grade
all you muppets saying "lol at the whinging QLDers"

you know what's coming in game 2, the precedent has been set

So which Queensland player will start a face to face punch up with a bloke half a foot taller than him? That's the precedent.

Thaiday on a little fella I can see, Tate belting someone squashed under 2 other blokes, but none of them seem toe to toe guys.

shaggs

Coach
I can't wait for the square ups.

As long as its face to face and not hodges or tate style then great tv will be seen

blaza88z

Coach
So which Queensland player will start a face to face punch up with a bloke half a foot taller than him? That's the precedent.

Thaiday on a little fella I can see, Tate belting someone squashed under 2 other blokes, but none of them seem toe to toe guys.

would you like to talk about Ben Creagh? :lol:

Frank_Grimes

First Grade

You might need to watch the video in this thread. Tate did go toe to toe with Gallen in that incident - and knocked him on his arse.

Glen

Bench
I love all the anti-league and anti-NSW people suggesting Myles was defenseless, looking away etc. H stepped to Gallen and got owned.

The suspension is ludicrous when you consider recent precedents for fighting, such as the Brisbane player who came third man in punching Mitch Allgood while his arms were held back

carcharias

Immortal
It's almost like qlders deny Myles asked for it.
The dog was head butting blokes!
Has history of doing it.
He can bullshit all he likes.. it was deliberate and looks it.

Whatever happens in game 2 won't mean shit because game 3 is back here
and the crowd will frothing at the gash for blood.

The maroons know it too.

drake

First Grade
would you like to talk about Ben Creagh? :lol:
No. I was not merely taking this piss, I was looking for an opinion on which current Queenslander would square up to, not blindside, a bigger player...

You might need to watch the video in this thread. Tate did go toe to toe with Gallen in that incident - and knocked him on his arse.

...which you seem to have provided. Couldn't find the video, but I will believe you based on your history of thinking before you post.

Is Tate your hard man? Gotta give him props if so... he ain't a monster, and starting fights with a f**ked neck is either brave or insane. Or both.