What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many weeks?

Razor

Coach
Jack Off said:
Find the Mick Crocker tackle on Shane Rigon earlier this year. the tackle was similar not as bad though (just) and he got 8 weeks or something (and sent off)

here is a pic:

Crocker got 9 weeks, however that was due to his poor record

If Crocker had a clean record he would have recieved 4 weeks

And Buderus's tackle was nowhere near as bad. If he gets more than 1, it's a joke.

spider

Coach
Gene Krupa said:
You're a f**king genius. Go and enjoy your 40th mad manday in succession and leave the finals to those who knows what it takes to win the big one.

Moron!

:lol:

Insightful argument Genie or severe lack there of - reading what i replied too would explain my answer before yo rush in.

Mad Monday - once again original material - funy stuff - actually, almost as ironic and as hilarious as Bedsy having his Mad Monday now - he may as well.

Bye Bye 06 Danny.

I noticed you never offered your opinion into the incident - when you do ill take pleasure in making it insightful prior to belting up your ass you clown.

Bye bye danny goodbye, bye, bye. :lol: :lol:

caylo

Bench
SpiderShark said:
Momentum was generated once the player was "lifted" - which subsequently reults in being put into a dangerous position.

that sounds so wrong physiclly, if anything danny lifting will slow down his momentum, the speed of the player is his momentum... why wsa the player in a dagerous position... becuase of danny buderous... his hit was dangerous, and should see him out for 4-6 weeks min. becarful when you speek though, because coming from studies physics, what you said was completly illogical.. you must understand the meaning of momentum

Mr Saab

Referee
parra pete said:
I abhor drugs and how dare you suggest I am a drug taker just because you do not agree with my point of view.
Typical response by an obvious ostrich.

Your point of view is so far out of left field that you could be mistaken for being from Perth.

spider

Coach
caylo said:
that sounds so wrong physiclly, if anything danny lifting will slow down his momentum, the speed of the player is his momentum... why wsa the player in a dagerous position... becuase of danny buderous... his hit was dangerous, and should see him out for 4-6 weeks min. becarful when you speek though, because coming from studies physics, what you said was completly illogical.. you must understand the meaning of momentum

My response was to the "arc" that was created once he was lifted from the ground - you know, top heavy.

But thankyou because you have reiterated the point i was making - see bold quotation.

Suggestion - *takes deep breath* read the whole farkin thread before jumping on a single quote you eagotistical infantile. But to do this extract the digit from your ass to clear your train of thought.

But to paraphrase a moronic ass clown - "be careful when you speak though, because coming from literacy studies" findings prove that you
(a) are an illiterate imbecile
(b) dont read thouroughly - hear but does not listen
(c) either dont have spell check or are too lazy to use it.

Have a good day :roll:

parra pete

Referee
Mr Saab said:
Your point of view is so far out of left field that you could be mistaken for being from Perth.

So that makes it wrong.......oh I see...no room in rugby league for ideas from what you term 'left field'...
Four (then six) tackle rule, expansion of the code, judiciary points system, were all out of left field...Thank the Lord there were some innovators involved with the guts to introduce them otherwise the code would be in a time warp.

"What the mind can conceive, can be achieved".
Think outside the square Mr Saab....Clubs may pay a fine once, but the consistent offenders will be rubbed out of the game in the long run.
Would the Knights be prepared to fork out $100,000 to get Buderus OFF a four weeks suspension?.....

Gene Krupa

Referee
SpiderShark said:
My response was to the "arc" that was created once he was lifted from the ground - you know, top heavy.

But thankyou because you have reiterated the point i was making - see bold quotation.

Suggestion - *takes deep breath* read the whole farkin thread before jumping on a single quote you eagotistical infantile. But to do this extract the digit from your ass to clear your train of thought.

But to paraphrase a moronic ass clown - "be careful when you speak though, because coming from literacy studies" findings prove that you
(a) are an illiterate imbecile
(b) dont read thouroughly - hear but does not listen
(c) either dont have spell check or are too lazy to use it.

Have a good day :roll:

Pot :arrow: Kettle :arrow: Black!

Mr Saab

Referee
Paying for a player to escape suspension is not a fair system whatsoever.
As i said, the poorer clubs would not be able to afford it and the rich ones can.
I am sorry, but if your hero nathan hindmarsh commits a high tackle that breaks someones nose then he has to cop a 3-4-5 weeks suspension.
Same for a Webcke...OMeley....SBW....Creagh...Ryles...etc etc.

Writing a cheque does not solve the problem...he will not learn from it as the club will have "his back" when he does something wrong.

parra pete

Referee
Mr Saab said:
Paying for a player to escape suspension is not a fair system whatsoever.
As i said, the poorer clubs would not be able to afford it and the rich ones can.
I am sorry, but if your hero nathan hindmarsh commits a high tackle that breaks someones nose then he has to cop a 3-4-5 weeks suspension.
Same for a Webcke...OMeley....SBW....Creagh...Ryles...etc etc.

Writing a cheque does not solve the problem...he will not learn from it as the club will have "his back" when he does something wrong.

I don't follow that part of your answer..Please explain. If Clubs continue to fork out for errant players, don't you think that would diminish his worth in contract negotiations?

CRL would benefit greatly from say a $100,000 injection from a fine allocation.
None of the NRL Club's, to my knowledge, are poor...If they are its their own fault..Every Club has the same opportunity to attract sponsorship.

Mr Saab

Referee
If you are soooooo concerned about the CRL then coverse with David Gallop via email about injecting funds into bush football

spider

Coach
Gene Krupa said:
Pot :arrow: Kettle :arrow: Black!

:lol:

Far from it brother. I substantiated my point as well as he did for me. Hence case in point.

Do i need to spell it out.

By all means personal attacks with no relevance to the topic are lame and pathetic - but unfortunately, some people jusy dont get it - so its imperative to return serve on such fluffy attempts. How can someone, such as Lamo, Homo, Caylo, whatever his name was, attack me when he shared the same opinion.

Who is the moron?

Funny stuff as i said.

spider

Coach
Collateral said:
Whats his previous record at the Judicary like?

Not sure of his prior offences, but that said he has 37 (i think) carry over points. So either way it will all depend on how they perceive it.

parra pete

Referee
Mr Saab said:
If you are soooooo concerned about the CRL then coverse with David Gallop via email about injecting funds into bush football

Ha ha ha.....What a cop out. The NRL has no concern about the game at grass roots level or for its fans...The NRL, the same as ALL Sporting bodies at the elite level want to suck everything from the grass roots Clubs, its fans and put NOTHING back.
The TV rights deals in NRL and AFL being an obvious case. Does the elite sport belong to the NRL, ARL, AFL, ARU, FFA or does it belong to the fans?
Denying financial assistance can, and will, only last for a short time before the game starts to decay from the bottom up.
Implementing a fine instead of suspension for finals series is away to keep everyone happy. Players, Clubs, supporters and if the money is channeled back, Clubs at grass roots. Where is there a problem?
Win - win it seems to me...And you won't convince me otherwise..

Mr Saab

Referee
Yeah great system PP

Des Hasler "Listen Dunley, i want you to take out Johns or Buderus...you will only cop a 50k fine and we will pay for it"

Dunley " Do you want me to spit on them...you know i have that reflux problem....or do i put on a high shot"

Gene Krupa

Referee
Mr Saab said:
Yeah great system PP

Des Hasler "Listen Dunley, i want you to take out Johns or Buderus...you will only cop a 50k fine and we will pay for it"

Dunley " Do you want me to spit on them...you know i have that reflux problem....or do i put on a high shot"

Too true. That IS a fatal flaw.

sheldy

Juniors
he should get at least 4 weeks especially with his carry over points from the last spear tackle he did in round 24. he should be treated the same as any other player in the N.R.L.:sarcasm:

spider

Coach
Gene Krupa said:
I know you are, but what am I? :p

Ok, if you cant add some strarch to an insult topic based, which now you have proved more than once.

Lets make it simple (abbreviation of your christian name) for you. Lets try literacy as you sound so clever - rather than portray yourself with synonyms as you are the "dolt" or "mental defective".

Or what about anagrams????

Gene krupa *anagram would be* Grua -k- Peen

Can you tell me what the literal origin of that anagram is Gene? :)

Latest posts