What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HOW MUCH?

RICHO

Juniors
I've got a question for you guys.

How much is a signed and framed 2004 Dragons jersey worth?
What would you pay for one?

SaintTPP

First Grade
Signed amd framed......well there is a 20003 charity sheild jersey signed by the team which is not framed. It is fetching $425 so far. Biglance my jersey i bought was $180 and it wasn't signed, I would offended if a signed one could be bought or sold for less than $300. Maybe for cronulla but not for saints.

RICHO

Juniors
I don't have one! I'm a Sharkie!! Why the hell would I want a signed Dragons jersey?!? LOL

A mate of mine was going to put one up for auction at a Trivia Night soon.

The entire 2004 squad have signed it, and it is in the process of being framed.

drake

First Grade
I don't have one! I'm a Sharkie!! Why the hell would I want a signed Dragons jersey?!? LOL
A moment of clarity and sanity can't be ruled out. At least you would need a different one each year.

melon....

Coach
How much is my signed 2002 Roosters Premiership winning football worth. How much is my 2002 Signed Premiership Winning Captain's Jersey worth?

Unless Saints win something.....its worth the same as one from Peter Wynns.

Southernsaint

Staff member
melon.... said:
How much is my signed 2002 Roosters Premiership winning football worth. How much is my 2002 Signed Premiership Winning Captain's Jersey worth?

I'd say a Throwback St George jersey signed by Norm Provan - who played in 10 consecutive Grand Final victories - would be worth more, Melon.

I'd use your signed jersey as a chamois to wash my car...

Cheers,
Ben S.

Rexxy

Coach
its was a serious question about memorabillia. Not how much you rent your cavity out for.

Southernsaint

Staff member
Richo, wait until after the Grand Final & it's price will go through the roof because you'll be able to add a "Premiers 2004" plaque underneath it ;-)

Cheers,
Ben S.

SaintTPP

First Grade
sullyfan said:
RICHO said:
I've got a question for you guys.

How much is a signed and framed 2004 Dragons jersey worth?
What would you pay for one?

$5.
:lol: Miranda, Sharks Jerseys, all 50 of them $60 each. They can't even give them away. :lol:

melon....

Coach
Southernsaint said:
melon.... said:

I'd say a Throwback St George jersey signed by Norm Provan - who played in 10 consecutive Grand Final victories - would be worth more, Melon.

I'd use your signed jersey as a chamois to wash my car...

Cheers,
Ben S.
Id prefer the cheque butts for those 10 consecutive GFs. The players Saints bought back then were the best from all the land. So says Raper. That chequebook would be gold!!!

You missed the point. The fact is a 2004 Illa Socks jersey is worth $169 or whatever they cost, signed or unsigned unless it means something......without a Premiership it isnt more valueable just because its signed by a bunch of under achieveing Injury proned fools. If you used a Roosters Jersey as a chamois it would be the first ever case of chamois being worth more than the bomb you drive. :lol:

Southernsaint

Staff member
melon.... said:
Id prefer the cheque butts for those 10 consecutive GFs. The players Saints bought back then were the best from all the land. So says Raper. That chequebook would be gold!!!

You missed the point. The fact is a 2004 Illa Socks jersey is worth $169 or whatever they cost, signed or unsigned unless it means something......without a Premiership it isnt more valueable just because its signed by a bunch of under achieveing Injury proned fools. If you used a Roosters Jersey as a chamois it would be the first ever case of chamois being worth more than the bomb you drive. :lol:

Raper was the exception rather than the rule. Other players such as Ryan, Langlands & Provan did not come from other clubs in the Sydney Premiership (NSWRL). Anyway, when we were "spending big" in the 60's maybe Easts should have opened the chequebook, maybe then you wouldn't have been the only team to go through a whole season without winning a game!!

Aren't we the expert on memorabillia now, Melon. The fact is that even a Souths or Manly jersey signed by their squad of that year would increase in value as of the next year when the squad changes. On second thoughts, I wouldn't use the Easts jumper as a chamois, wouldn't want to tarnish the paint-job!!

Best of luck tonight...

Cheers,
Ben S.

wittyfan

Referee
Rex said:
its was a serious question about memorabillia. Not how much you rent your cavity out for.

I was being serious. It's not worth a great deal. Signed stuff is a dime a dozen these days. There's too much of the stuff.