What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How woeful are the Bulldogs!!!!

Noa

First Grade
I thought theyd be better, and they should be better. I guess I was right about Moore.

gronkathon

First Grade
Tigers will make them look like world beaters come Friday night.

We always seem to play a club in crisis. Moore just needs to take them away for a camp to bond and the result is a lock

big country

Juniors
South Sydney fans don't like going to ANZ. Simple as that.

f**k them off back to SFS.

we aint going nowhwere - we get paid a motza just to turn up at ANZ regardless of the crowd, when your team gets to the status of the BIG20 you'll get the same sort of perks, and maybe your own custom made dressing room as well, in the meantime we're having a good ole lol@crowdwatchposters :cool:

Hutty1986

Immortal
we aint going nowhwere - we get paid a motza just to turn up at ANZ regardless of the crowd, when your team gets to the status of the BIG20 you'll get the same sort of perks, and maybe your own custom made dressing room as well, in the meantime we're having a good ole lol@crowdwatchposters :cool:

Custom made hoodies too?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
:lol: I really don't understand what part of that is supposed to be even remotely funny but good for you young man!

On a serious note, the Bulldogs have called ANZ home for 12 years now, and no amount of ridiculous dressing room wankery, rallies in the street or Rusty buyouts will change that.

That, and our crowds consistently shit on yours from astronomic heights...

pantherz9103

First Grade
Still above Penrith so it's hard to heap crap on them and still in the top 8, but lol at them thinking Frank Pritchard was a gun signing, told you so.

big country

Juniors
:lol: I really don't understand what part of that is supposed to be even remotely funny but good for you young man!

On a serious note, the Bulldogs have called ANZ home for 12 years now, and no amount of ridiculous dressing room wankery, rallies in the street or Rusty buyouts will change that.

That, and our crowds consistently shit on yours from astronomic heights...

WTF was that all about? You been getting any lately dude?

Spot On

Coach
I'm happy with Barba at fullback, his only deficiency is under the high ball, but that comes with experience. I'd take Barba over Wank McKinnon any day of the week. However if I was Kevin Moore I'd be putting Idris into the second row, Ryan into the front row, and Lafai to cement the centre spot, but not before giving myself an uppercut first

Very happy I bet.

HowHigh

Coach
If the bulldogs play like that for the rest of the season I really can't see them winning another game..

Spot On

Coach
[FKN-SIK];7494465 said:
Who's that? Never heard of him?

Your local hairdresser?

The bloke wearing the number 1 who may need to try hairdressing as it doesn't involve the skills needed to play fullback in rugby league.

Spot On

Coach
Sorry fellas but I couldn't resist. Unleash on him and you will feel better. Time for Kevvie to admit he needs a lot of work or should go back to the bench. Scoring tries is nice but letting them in threefold doesn't cut it at this level. I can't believe it has taken 17 rounds for a team to continually put him under the high ball. Many shit coaches in the NRL who may now take a leaf out of Steve G's book of Barber tactics. Kick high boys, kick high and put pressure on him over and over again.

Latest posts