What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How woeful are the Bulldogs!!!!

I'll discuss fresh threads and money in the appropriate Roosters fans threads but for now let's keep discussing the Bulldogs, shit club for shit cum stain fans

Do you wear your bulldogs flag as a bandana Doga?

Doga

Juniors
I'll discuss fresh threads and money in the appropriate Roosters fans threads but for now let's keep discussing the Bulldogs, shit club for shit cum stain fans

Do you wear your bulldogs flag as a bandana Doga?
Got your Roosters skull cap and a roosters dradle TT?

Doga, you're not supposed to reply to a question with another question.

I don't have a skull cap nor do I know what a dradle is :?

On a scale of 1-10 how mad are you right now? You're about 6.5 IMO

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Yep, we're woeful.

No excuse for those two so-called "fans" to dish up such garbage, particularly in front of the Sharks army.

Show some f**king faith and support in the club and they're far more likely to return the favour.

With Hodkinson and Ennis back next week I reckon we'll turn it around and give the Tigers a run for their money - but I'm not holding my breath. We'll be battling to make the eight in this form.

ceagle

Bench
Ennis is really the only player out worth noting, Hodkinson was in poor form before his suspension, even many Dog fans were happy that he took the two weeks off.

big country

Juniors
Yep, we're woeful.

No excuse for those two so-called "fans" to dish up such garbage, particularly in front of the Sharks army.

Show some f**king faith and support in the club and they're far more likely to return the favour.

With Hodkinson and Ennis back next week I reckon we'll turn it around and give the Tigers a run for their money - but I'm not holding my breath. We'll be battling to make the eight in this form.

Gee if those supporters are any indication of your fans in general god help you if you ever go through a streak without finals football like the BIG20 has - the only fans left would be the playing squad!

Timmah

Staff member
Gee if those supporters are any indication of your fans in general god help you if you ever go through a streak without finals football like the BIG20 has - the only fans left would be the playing squad!
Last I checked, 14,800-odd fans is 6,800 more than the 8k your pitiful mob drew in.

I reckon we're doing alright for support if you're who we're comparing ourselves to :lol:

big country

Juniors
Last I checked, 14,800-odd fans is 6,800 more than the 8k your pitiful mob drew in.

I reckon we're doing alright for support if you're who we're comparing ourselves to :lol:

A beautiful sunny Sydney Sunday afternoon - 2 Sydney teams = there's your extra 6k

Timmah

Staff member
:lol:

You're a f**king dreamer if you think Souths v Titans would've netted just under 15k on a "sunny Sydney Sunday afternoon".

In fact if I recall correctly the Souths/Storm game was a reasonably clear afternoon two Sundays ago, and you only got 11,528 against Melbourne, where surely the drawcard of your team with Inglis playing his old team in the Storm would've drawn extras? :lol:

Maybe 3k were those extras on your core support of just on 8k...

M2D2

Bench
A beautiful sunny Sydney Sunday afternoon - 2 Sydney teams = there's your extra 6k
:lol:

You're a f**king dreamer if you think Souths v Titans would've netted just under 15k on a "sunny Sydney Sunday afternoon".

In fact if I recall correctly the Souths/Storm game was a reasonably clear afternoon two Sundays ago, and you only got 11,528 against Melbourne, where surely the drawcard of your team with Inglis playing his old team in the Storm would've drawn extras? :lol:

Maybe 3k were those extras on your core support of just on 8k...
*cough*

M2D2

Bench
Let's go back to Souths crowd against Cronulla then (admittedly not Sunday afternoon, but still a game between 2 Syd teams...)

9,263: http://www.rugbyleagueproject.org/seasons/NRL_2011/Round_8/South_Sydney-vs-Cronulla/summary.html
Do you remember what the weather was like that night? cause i sure as shit do. As a fan of BOTH teams. It was so bad i never even made it past my doorstep.

Im not saying they have an excuse, im simply saying South Sydney fans dont even like going to ANZ on a sunny sunday afternoon let alone a cold or wet friday night. When its the latter, you can pretty much bank on them not going when they are playing like crap. There Sydney opponents are more likely to put numbers on them.

Timmah

Staff member
South Sydney fans don't like going to ANZ. Simple as that.

f**k them off back to SFS.