What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hunt has asked for a release

SHOULD BEN HUNT BE MOVED ON BEFORE THE 2024 SEASON?

• Yes

Votes: 20 95.2%
  • No

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dungay dragon

Juniors
Finally the Board has made the correct call
Well done Board , Ryan and Flanno
This just isnt about the Dragons , its about every battling Club in the NRL
This sends a clear message from the battling Clubs to the high flyers of the NRL that we wont be shit or trodden on
And also a message to some of the precious players in the NRL , that premierships cant be BOUGHT they must be earnt
Im certain the Broncos will comeback with a massive counter offer but stuff them ...
Next for the Titans ..BH wants to go there next year , fine .
Lets start with a player swap for Tino and his brother and go from there

Dragon David

First Grade
He was told to come back on Wednesday as on sen they said they.have a day off tomorrow.
This is what apparently Hunt said at the meeting -

Ben Hunt said: "I appreciated the open and honest discussion and will continue to work alongside the club and now focus on our game against the Sharks this Thursday night."

Dragon David

First Grade
I think that the Dragons via Webb has told Hunt that they are lining up the support staff and going for some players that will give the Dragons a much better chance of winning games under Shane Flanagan's coaching. Hunt's saying he wants to go to Queensland for family reasons wasn't the main reason I think.

Whether or not Hunt is satisfied with the outcome, we will just have to wait and see.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Gotta respect the club for telling him (and us) to get f**ked.

We were stupid to hand TPJ to Penrith for his cameo. At the time, TPJ and a few others were the only ones having a dig for us, so I totally get the insult and frustration.

Double down and have him playing in reserve grade, and washing jerseys.

Last edited:

since77

Juniors
Well 2 out of 2 now for the club - signing Flanno and now blocking the release. Very pleased that they stood firm. There’s been very few times over the last 12 years the board has got something right but this one deserves congratulations. It’s over to them now to fully exploit this situation to get maximum benefit for the club.
Oh and I nearly forgot, Ben Hunt - you can continue to go f#$k yourself.