What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I can understand the angst of NSW fans

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
I'd suggest broncomum that you're a M.I.L.T.D.T.F.A*. Nice thread.

*Mother I'd Like To Deport To f**king Antarctica.

Eels Dude

Coach
True, but its only happened 3 times in the NRL. You would think with half the teams that would happen more often?

Um how many times have we seen two non Sydney clubs meet in the grand final in that time? Only once. You'd think with half the teams being out of Sydney it'd happen more often.

Your own argument works against you.

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
The season is coming to a close; only ONE of the 4 teams left is a NSW based team and it's the one team many Cockroaches love to hate!

Sad, so VERY VERY sad.

Could only get worse when the Broncos win next week.

Will there be a call for the end of the current format of the competition?

;-)

:lol::lol:

For the sake of those who misread this: "NSW Fans" are those fans of NSW based clubs.

How many Queensland teams are in the final 4 dickhead?

Silent Knight

First Grade
deliverance-3.jpg

RHCP

Bench
2001 - Newcastle
2002 - Easts
2003 - Penrith
2004 - Canterbury
2005 - Wests
2006 - Brisbane
2008 - Manly
2010 - St. George

Yep, NSW sides sure have been struggling...

Only twice have Queensland sides have made the Grand Final in that time, so I can understand your angst.

dogslife

Coach
No........ he's just a suck who doesn't want to be unpopular amongst you wanker infected overloaded NSW fanbots.

Or I'm just normal. You having never made it past grade 3 simply don't have the same grasp on reality that us grown ups have

Latest posts