What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I can understand the angst of NSW fans

derp

Juniors
Skankomum you do know the V is for sex and the A is for pooping don't you?
Seat pisser.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Ahhh, another good 'go to' phrase! The old 'got a chip on the shoulder' one huh? LOL

You all sound like clones of each other. Same baseless supposed-insults year in , year out for what ... about a 6 years now?

Please re-read my posts; this thread was NOT about Qld teams. It was about NSW teams (NOT Sydney teams either for those who posted about them )

NSWRL comp will soon be a thing of the past; it will be renamed something in the strains of the 'ARL comp'.

A much truer description of the competition at hand really.
;-)

Resume baseless inane insults for want of anything of substance.
The only "substance" you've got is likely drug-related, so I won't be engaging in that crap.

I find it funny you try to claim "chip on the shoulder" as a throwaway line, then proceed to defend everything about Queensland by bagging a NSW comp :?

For what it's worth most RL fans in NSW know of, follow and some even are supporters of the QRL competitions. Hell, Manly and Canberra have based feeder teams in the Q Cup comp in recent years.

It seems fans in NSW see benefit in state competitions from all levels, whereas some QLD fans seem to think it's Q Cup and nothing else.

Typical narrow-minded garbage.

Back to that "substance" for you...

beads6

First Grade
I wish they would stop letting Prisoners get access to the internet that would surely put a dent in the amount of Manly scum we get on the Forum..

Loudstrat

Coach
Broncos mum may have some substance to her baiting if a few more Queensland sides could actually SURVIVE a few more years in the comp! Even the oldest QLD side is the same age at the youngest NSW club. And the funny thing is that that NSW club pinched that Queensland sides coach: :lol::lol:

Evenflow

Bench
But who would kick your arse 40-0?

Where did i say the league would be better off without Manly? I said we'd all be better off with less Manly numpty. But to answer your irellevent question, any team which plays any other team has the chance to win by that margin.

What a dumb question. Derp! indeed :lol:

beave

Coach
If there was more evidence needed as to how big the chip is on QLDer shoulders... this thread provided it.

What they forget is that if Manly win, there are no QLD teams left in the comp.

And does she forget the Titans, a QLD club, ran stone-motherless?

FFS Tim!!! Stop tarring all us QLD'ers with the same brush!!!!!

I'd like to think us further up from the scum of SEQLD are a little less chip on shoulder inclined. There's a fair majority up here in NQ that couldn't give a f**k about either of those 2 clubs mentioned and are on the bandwagon for other clubs now that our clowns are sipping drinks with umbrellas in them somewhere around the world......

derp

Juniors
Where did i say the league would be better off without Manly? I said we'd all be better off with less Manly numpty. But to answer your irellevent question, any team which plays any other team has the chance to win by that margin.

What a dumb question. Derp! indeed :lol:
In a GF? clueless Victorian.

Latest posts