What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I can understand the angst of NSW fans

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
If there was more evidence needed as to how big the chip is on QLDer shoulders... this thread provided it.

What they forget is that if Manly win, there are no QLD teams left in the comp.

And does she forget the Titans, a QLD club, ran stone-motherless?

Parraletic

Juniors
Broncomum, talk to me when ur state enters the 21st century.

But I have to say I won't begoing for Manly, love to see the Warriors win.

Glen

Bench
Haha what a failure of a thread. As if fans of Sydney based clubs give a shit about other Sydney clubs.

Eels Dude

Coach
If there was more evidence needed as to how big the chip is on QLDer shoulders... this thread provided it.

I don't know why someone would choose the user-name 'broncomum' to begin with. That's just like publicly stating 'I committed incest'.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
You just know that the most vocal of Queensland supporters that haunt this forum are actually turncoat NSWelshmen/women. But if you call yourself something that sounds Queensland and devote your posts to pro Queensland taunts you can fool anyone. :roll:

Broncomum

Juniors

Ahhh, another good 'go to' phrase! The old 'got a chip on the shoulder' one huh? LOL

You all sound like clones of each other. Same baseless supposed-insults year in , year out for what ... about a 6 years now?

Please re-read my posts; this thread was NOT about Qld teams. It was about NSW teams (NOT Sydney teams either for those who posted about them )

NSWRL comp will soon be a thing of the past; it will be renamed something in the strains of the 'ARL comp'.

A much truer description of the competition at hand really.
;-)

Resume baseless inane insults for want of anything of substance.

ceagle

Bench
Ahhh, another good 'go to' phrase! The old 'got a chip on the shoulder' one huh? LOL

You all sound like clones of each other. Same baseless supposed-insults year in , year out for what ... about a 6 years now?

Please re-read my posts; this thread was NOT about Qld teams. It was about NSW teams (NOT Sydney teams either for those who posted about them )

NSWRL comp will soon be a thing of the past; it will be renamed something in the strains of the 'ARL comp'.

A much truer description of the competition at hand really.
;-)

Resume baseless inane insults for want of anything of substance.
I...I'm sorry. I just can't comprehend the absolute dribble that comes from these inbreds anymore.

JerrySeinfeld.gif

blaza88z

Coach
I bet you got a face that looks like it caught on fire and someone tried to put it out with a fork

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Ha ha it's the NRL for starters not the nswrl and manly have this comp wrapped up. Gonna hurt when the knot Sydney team left takes it out. Just a shame it's bloody manly.

ceagle

Bench
Is that one of your attempts to troll me back? You cut me deep with that comment. :lol:

blaza88z

Coach
you do have a face that's been mashed up with a fork, I can tell

it's ok mate, there are options available to you

Broncomum, talk to me when ur state enters the 21st century.

But I have to say I won't begoing for Manly, love to see the Warriors win.

Broncomum is 12 years old max, and has no idea what the "21st century" is. If she was any older, she'd be Broncograndma, as she is a Queenslander and that's how things go up there.

ceagle

Bench
Are you seriously trying to insult someone's appearance on a forum who you have never seen before? :lol: Clutching at straws much?

Latest posts