What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I can understand the angst of NSW fans

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
FFS Tim!!! Stop tarring all us QLD'ers with the same brush!!!!!

I'd like to think us further up from the scum of SEQLD are a little less chip on shoulder inclined. There's a fair majority up here in NQ that couldn't give a f**k about either of those 2 clubs mentioned and are on the bandwagon for other clubs now that our clowns are sipping drinks with umbrellas in them somewhere around the world......
Apologies for it coming across that way - I did attempt to clear up the tarring in a later post:

It seems fans in NSW see benefit in state competitions from all levels, whereas some QLD fans seem to think it's Q Cup and nothing else.

You guys up in FNQ seem to have a much more level head, a bit more like Newcastle fans I guess.

beave

Coach
I think the chip on our shoulders to be honest is with our own state government down in Brisbane and not really football orientated. Having just driven down to Brisbane and back from TVL for a wedding, the state of the highway North of about Nambour is deadset 3rd world like.............. and don't get me started on stadiums and the fact all the cash gets spent down in SQLD!!!!

I guess there is a chip after all!!!! ;-)

fightingirish69

Juniors
I think the chip on our shoulders to be honest is with our own state government down in Brisbane and not really football orientated. Having just driven down to Brisbane and back from TVL for a wedding, the state of the highway North of about Nambour is deadset 3rd world like.............. and don't get me started on stadiums and the fact all the cash gets spent down in SQLD!!!!

i remember those marlins...good team.

Evenflow

Bench
In a GF? clueless Victorian.

Duh yeah? I'll repeat again because obviously you're a bit slow, any team which plays any other team has the chance to win by that margin but I'll add for the halfwits amongst us like yourself, that includes a GF as well as normal games. Id have thought that was pretty self explanatory and honestly didn't think oy was that hard to comprehend. Derp! by name derp! by nature I see LOL

Mr Fourex

Bench
FFS Tim!!! Stop tarring all us QLD'ers with the same brush!!!!!

I'd like to think us further up from the scum of SEQLD are a little less chip on shoulder inclined. There's a fair majority up here in NQ that couldn't give a f**k about either of those 2 clubs mentioned and are on the bandwagon for other clubs now that our clowns are sipping drinks with umbrellas in them somewhere around the world......

Says a lot about some of you cry boy fans. Rather support a team from another state then a team from your own.

Hardly surprising the lengths some will go to here to be popular.......

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
The season is coming to a close; only ONE of the 4 teams left is a NSW based team and it's the one team many Cockroaches love to hate!

Sad, so VERY VERY sad.

Could only get worse when the Broncos win next week.

Will there be a call for the end of the current format of the competition?

;-)

:lol::lol:

For the sake of those who misread this: "NSW Fans" are those fans of NSW based clubs.

The very worst thing about this post is your username.. Just the fact that it implies that you are continuing to breed and create the sort of redneck scum that is so typical from the cesspool you reside.

fightingirish69

Juniors
The only "substance" you've got is likely drug-related, so I won't be engaging in that crap.

I find it funny you try to claim "chip on the shoulder" as a throwaway line, then proceed to defend everything about Queensland by bagging a NSW comp :?

For what it's worth most RL fans in NSW know of, follow and some even are supporters of the QRL competitions. Hell, Manly and Canberra have based feeder teams in the Q Cup comp in recent years.

It seems fans in NSW see benefit in state competitions from all levels, whereas some QLD fans seem to think it's Q Cup and nothing else.

Typical narrow-minded garbage.

Back to that "substance" for you...

honestly.. timmah what are you on about?
the majority of queenslanders couldn't give a rats about the qld cup [if so, they'd be turning up to matches when the bronco's are away]. some queenslanders even believe that the comp started in 1988.

yep the majority of my fellow queenslanders were so rugby league mad for queensland that they ditched their own homegrown competition to follow a team that was essentially a nswrl side.

and when that bloated cashed up teams starts losing, do they go to the local comp...no...they go see the lions,reds and roar... thats how rugby league mad queenslanders are.

and for some reason these wankers think the bronco's are the maroons, and vice versa. they think a queensland side making it in to the finals is somewhat equal to origin.

if queensland was rugby league mad..and supposedly league heartland... the qld cup would be bigger and more successful than the english super league.

beave

Coach
Says a lot about some of you cry boy fans. Rather support a team from another state then a team from your own.

Probably due to the fact every year you merkins would come up here and parade around OUR stadium at full time after flogging us year after year, high fiving all and sundry and then strutting around the night club strips in TVL after the game like they owned that too, why the f**k should I go for you pieces of shit?? You've had the luxury of the handouts of the thoroughbreds, stole Scott Prince from us knowing full well he was going to be our long term captain and halfback, not to mention the nice little $400 million dollar stadium handed to you while we play out of cow paddock (literally), you and the rest of the broncos fans have had it so f**king good since day dot, you clowns wouldn't know what hit you actually had to put up with a couple of years where you didn't make the finals.................

Popular??? Pffft, I couldn't give a shit what any other posters think of my opinion on football related matters, the broncos represent Brisbane, not the whole of QLD, the sooner you lot realise that it doesn't automatically mean the rest of us are sheep and want to support a club that many of us despise the better.........

Last edited:

Doomednow

Bench
I could not give a shit about any other NSW side. You have no idea.

Haha Broncomum giggling herself to sleep at night thinking the NSWelshman are distraught over the possibility of there not being a Sydney team in the finals. Hilarious. Do Queenslanders actually think like this? It's a bit sad, really.

Go Warriors. f**k Manly.

Knightmare

Coach

Haha Broncomum giggling herself to sleep at night thinking the NSWelshman are distraught over the possibility of there not being a Sydney team in the finals. Hilarious. Do Queenslanders actually think like this? It's a bit sad, really.

Go Warriors. f**k Manly.

+1. I would say that, although beave makes some relevant points, people like him are in the minority north of the border. I find it strange that people get on board another team just because they are from Qld. Perhaps the lack of history in the Qld NRL teams (compared to the NSW ones) has something to do with it? There hasn't been even half the amount of time for rival periods of dominance or feuds to set in. I don't care what state a team comes from. I will gladly support the Warriors, Titans or Cowboys over Manly or Easts.

Knightmare

Coach

It surprises me that NQ isn't already a separate state. I find it unusual that, in a state that spans over 2000kms N-S, the state capital and most of the infrastructure spending is located in the bottom 100 kms.

Knightmare

Coach
Probably due to the fact every year you merkins would come up here and parade around OUR stadium at full time after flogging us year after year, high fiving all and sundry and then strutting around the night club strips in TVL after the game like they owned that too, why the f**k should I go for you pieces of shit?? You've had the luxury of the handouts of the thoroughbreds, stole Scott Prince from us knowing full well he was going to be our long term captain and halfback, not to mention the nice little $400 million dollar stadium handed to you while we play out of cow paddock (literally), you and the rest of the broncos fans have had it so f**king good since day dot, you clowns wouldn't know what hit you actually had to put up with a couple of years where you didn't make the finals.................

Popular??? Pffft, I couldn't give a shit what any other posters think of my opinion on football related matters, the broncos represent Brisbane, not the whole of QLD, the sooner you lot realise that it doesn't automatically mean the rest of us are sheep and want to support a club that many of us despise the better.........

Do you vomit in your mouth a little whenever someone says "Every young footy player in Qld grows up dreaming of playing for the Broncos one day." ?

Parra Pride

Referee

Go Warriors. f**k Manly.

This, but instead of just other NSW sides, any side in existence that is not Parramatta, or a junior club of Parramatta. f**k them all.

Loudstrat

Coach

We all remember how the Broncos supported the Crushers and the Gold Coast. Kill them, and get a 5 year agreement with the NRL not to replace them.

:clap::clap:

Onya Beave. Somewhere north of Nambour the roads become sh*t and the humans reappear.

How dare you dont embrace sh*t clubs just because they are in the same state. Cant wait to see Fourex embrace the Caloundra Sea Eagles in a few years!

Mr Fourex

Bench
Cant wait to see Fourex embrace the Caloundra Sea Eagles in a few years!

If they were in the finals and in order

Broncos
Titans
Cowboys

........weren't.

Then you'd better believe I'd be in there cheering for the "Caloundra Sea Eagles".

club 1st.....state 2nd .......country 3rd.

Loyalty.......it's a funny word that you NSWankers just won't ever understand the meaning of.

Latest posts