What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Dont' Like Cricket, Oh No, I Love it, Yeah

Bazal

Post Whore
So now you can jump off the fence and throw the ball back in and it's not even a four?

I think the wording was such that you have to be in the air. Like you can't just stand there outside the rope and knock it back in. But you can jump from outside the field of play

I could be wrong though. It certainly hasn't filtered down to our level lol

I think the wording was such that you have to be in the air. Like you can't just stand there outside the rope and knock it back in. But you can jump from outside the field of play

I could be wrong though. It certainly hasn't filtered down to our level lol
That's what I mean. On some of those grounds with huge roped off areas you could catch it 30m outside the field and chuck it back in.

Bazal

Post Whore
That's what I mean. On some of those grounds with huge roped off areas you could catch it 30m outside the field and chuck it back in.

To be fair if someone can run 30m outside the rope (because you must be on the field of play when the bowler delivers the ball), jump in the air, catch it, and chuck it 30m before they land?

Fair play....

I suppose you could throw it in the air and do a series of hops.

Bazal

Post Whore
Trevor Hohns: Never admit you were wrong

Also Trevor Hohns: Gee we better rush that bloke who scored 350* into the squad hey?

I mean, good call but they're just making it up at this point

TheParraboy

Staff member
ya all

tune in for tonight's bbl action, the great nugget Admiral Wade gonna destroy Rashid Khan and co.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Fake news ... the sixers are the 2nd most successful team in BBL history - in terms of finals appearances
That has nothing to do with the bog average side they have put on the park this season, as I said them running 2nd is proof that this comp is crap.

strider

Post Whore
That has nothing to do with the bog average side they have put on the park this season, as I said them running 2nd is proof that this comp is crap.
I agree i am not as into bbl this year ... dunno if it is quality related or maybe its just me

I reckon Curran is a gun t20 player

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I agree i am not as into bbl this year ... dunno if it is quality related or maybe its just me

I’ve struggled watching games this year as well, I think it’s mainly down to the quality which has been pretty poor this year.

Eelogical

Referee

I’ve struggled watching games this year as well, I think it’s mainly down to the quality which has been pretty poor this year.

4335592-3x2-460x307.jpg

Eelogical

Referee
Perhaps we are not being Norms ... maybe we are, Life Be In It, types
Nah..... IMO, the games have become pre-packaged entertainment for the masses who can't focus for longer than a few hours. Let's throw a seasons worth of games into a month or so. The games are more often than not won in the first hour. It's like having cheeseburgers every night for dinner with no fries to dunk into your soft serve ice-cream.