What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Dont' Like Cricket, Oh No, I Love it, Yeah

Bazal

Post Whore
This ground looks like the size of Garema Place. Could they hit 500?

Well Mashrafe has been forced to bring Shakib back.

If they run through his overs early 500 is well and truly on. Going at sevens right now even with Shakib going at 4s or 5s.

Bazal

Post Whore
Wow, Jason Roy is as powerful as anyone in the game on the off drive. That one went like a rocket...he's got to 50 already, ominous signs

f**ked if I know why we won the toss and batted. There's an 80% chance of rain interruption about 90 minutes into the innings. Fair chance that our innings gets shortened and Bangladesh get to have a short chase.

f**king stupid.

Bazal

Post Whore
f**ked if I know why we won the toss and batted. There's an 80% chance of rain interruption about 90 minutes into the innings. Fair chance that our innings gets shortened and Bangladesh get to have a short chase.

f**king stupid.

Because Aaron Finch has the tactical nous of a rockmelon?

Because Aaron Finch has the tactical nous of a rockmelon?

It's not just him, the number of times an Australian captain has said that you can't make decisions according to the weather forecast just buggers me. It's not absolute fact, but it is relevant information. Hopefully the weather stays off til we've got some runs with few wickets down. Or the Duckworth Lewis Stern system might work in Bangladesh's favour.

Bazal

Post Whore
It's not just him, the number of times an Australian captain has said that you can't make decisions according to the weather forecast just buggers me. It's not absolute fact, but it is relevant information. Hopefully the weather stays off til we've got some runs with few wickets down. Or the Duckworth Lewis Stern system might work in Bangladesh's favour.

True.

Aussie skippers seem to live by the old "bat first 9 times out of ten...and on the tenth, consider bowling and bat anyway"....which is horse shit

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member

That really does sound like something Chapelli would say

Latest posts