What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Dont' Like Cricket, Oh No, I Love it, Yeah

Bazal

Post Whore
I seriously can’t understand it, it’s mind boggling really. He should of been punted at least 3 years ago. He was nothing more than good even in his prime.

Sids has done two good things in is career.

Take a hat trick at the Gabba and scone Sachin with the first ball he ever bowled. That's pretty much it

I seriously can’t understand it, it’s mind boggling really. He should of been punted at least 3 years ago. He was nothing more than good even in his prime.

Well, Starc has to learn to stop bowling 3 pies every 2 overs. I'd have played Pattinson before either of them. I wouldn't have minded the Siddle call if they weren't also playing Marsh. But.....I'd also have rested Cummins.......don't break the Golden Goose.

Bazal

Post Whore
Well, Starc has to learn to stop bowling 3 pies every 2 overs. I'd have played Pattinson before either of them. I wouldn't have minded the Siddle call if they weren't also playing Marsh. But.....I'd also have rested Cummins.......don't break the Golden Goose.

Yeah but Sids bowls 12 pies every 2 overs tbh...it's just that no-one likes vegan pies...

Bazal

Post Whore
The Siddle from 10 years ago would be the right call, but the broken down Datsun 120y model we have today is not the correct call. I would of given Neser a run ahead of him.

I think Neser would be good on this deck. It's not as flat as the bedwetters in the game thread think, bless their panicked little hearts.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I think Neser would be good on this deck. It's not as flat as the bedwetters in the game thread think, bless their panicked little hearts.
It’s still a bat first deck IMO, and if we bowled first to protect the openers they shouldn’t be in the side.

Bazal

Post Whore
It’s still a bat first deck IMO, and if we bowled first to protect the openers they shouldn’t be in the side.

Agree on the latter. We'll see about the former. I still think we'll end up with the best time to bat so I'm not worried hugely.

f**k we need some selectors with a clue. And a coach. And an actual captain, Paine is a good people man and does ok for a fill in with little experience in the job, but the problem we'll find is that Smith is no better...

Latest posts