What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I GOT ROLLED :'(

Forum Idiot

Bench
Dirty Hoe said:
Andy said:
What the??

Grrrr... :evil: :evil:

No one messes with my hot little TB!!!

Arrggghh...

If I was there I woulda tap danced on this fool's head!!

I hope you're ok TB, if not, maybe I could come around and give you some lovin'?

no offence to you bud...but in all fairness you are a pussy looking bloke and would probably be a good match for pee wee herman... but hey i dont know you, just going by what you say and what you look like...anyway isnt tap dancing abit poofy, dont you think??
that is the most piss weak post ive ever read. youre a dick head, hoe.

Alba

Coach
Spike said:
TB,

PM me the event number the police you reported it to and I'll take a look at it. If the CCTV of the servo shows the plate number I can literally track the f**ker down, he's committed robbery. Also where abouts did you catch the cab from? was it booked or did you hale it from the street?

ill have to find the card they gave me but they dont work again until thursday ... i had a look at the surveillance camera yesterday and seen him drive through and me come running in hysterical but he was going too fast to get the number plate so im gonna try and get them to slow the footage down but it happened at 3:43am and its the Ashfield Police that are handling it ... when i get their names ill pm it to u cause i WANT MY STUFF BACK ... even if i dont get it back hes gonna pay :evil:

Alba

Coach
merman said:
was he Indian?
i think we should form an LU mafia to gain vengeance

i shall now make a thread for collecting names

yes he was :evil:

oh and Spike i caught it from near Parramatta train station im not sure if the cameras there would have got him?

xXSANDYXx

Bench
Timanaz_Baybee said:
ill have to find the card they gave me but they dont work again until thursday ... i had a look at the surveillance camera yesterday and seen him drive through and me come running in hysterical but he was going too fast to get the number plate so im gonna try and get them to slow the footage down but it happened at 3:43am and its the Ashfield Police that are handling it ... when i get their names ill pm it to u cause i WANT MY STUFF BACK ... even if i dont get it back hes gonna pay :evil:

you should do what i do and go home when its light n if clubs arent open that late stay in the VIP bit 8)

Andy

First Grade
Dirty Hoe = socially inept = nobody likes him.

Explains everything really.

Dirty Hoe

Juniors
Matt23 said:
Well he is from logan, so of course he's socially inept.

im not from logan, you fool.

88 on logan road, is the new legal girl house in brisbane...

anyway you guys arent original, you bore me, so im gone

:D

Jordovski

Juniors
Spike said:
TB,

PM me the event number the police you reported it to and I'll take a look at it. If the CCTV of the servo shows the plate number I can literally track the f**ker down, he's committed robbery. Also where abouts did you catch the cab from? was it booked or did you hale it from the street?

Hi Spikey Honey :D Can you check out my event number for a fraud case pleasems? 8)

PS - Hello! I quit my job so I'll probly be on here a lot more over the next few weeks!

MEE

Juniors
Jordovski said:
Spike said:
TB,

Hi Spikey Honey :D Can you check out my event number for a fraud case pleasems? 8)

PS - Hello! I quit my job so I'll probly be on here a lot more over the next few weeks!
:shock:

Jordo!!!!

You don't put lids on toothpaste anymore?

YAAAAAAAAY!!!

Jordovski

Juniors
hahaha hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii eago! did you see i posted on the manly site the other day for the first time in about 2 years!? woweeeeeeeee!

and nah i don't, me and mr bucket got put outta work by modern technology. Damn fliptop lids :x

Jordovski

Juniors
Hi sexi boi, is it true what i heard about you? cos i heard you were sexi.... and budz is your biggest, or maybe 2nd biggest fan!

nah i don't have a pic, not a recent one anyway. but you look similar to britney spears! :shock:

Latest posts