What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I hate Manly

TeamSatan

Juniors
Well its 2.30 in the morning and i can't let go of this wonderful thread, it deserves to stay near the top at least until the football gods have spoken on sunday.

Trying to remember the 1st time when manly stepped into my life and tore out a piece of my soul.
Early 70s the great ken Irvine joined the filth was probably it.
Yet they dont stop,, they continue with their underhanded whinging,, their sydney propaganda ( all the so called sportswriters in their pocket ) and so so so much more.

learn from history ...never trust them.....put it this way ..Would you like to see manly in the grand final every year?

gong_eagle

First Grade
Well its 2.30 in the morning and i can't let go of this wonderful thread, it deserves to stay near the top at least until the football gods have spoken on sunday.

Trying to remember the 1st time when manly stepped into my life and tore out a piece of my soul.
Yet they dont stop,, they continue with their underhanded whinging,, their sydney propaganda ( all the so called sportswriters in their pocket ) and so so so much more.

learn from history ...never trust them.....put it this way ..Would you like to see manly in the grand final every year?

:lol::lol:

you could go lookin for the Manly myth thread if your bored :sarcasm:

akazie

Juniors
I don't mind Manly, the same can't be said for St George :sick:

Anyway go Manly
static.gif

t-ba

Post Whore
Ronny, how does it feel knowing that if Manly when you get nothing on your bet after the Cats Lost?

Does it burn?

Last edited by a moderator:

Rockin Ronny

Juniors
Shame your bets aren't hedged anymore now that the Cats lost hey?

No, loser.
I hedged it by having Hawks into Anthony Kim top 5 in PGA tournament into Storm winning GF.

It now means I make more money if Storm wins - which is great - because the backing of Manly made me intellectually and morally ill.

Rockin Ronny

Juniors

Karma will hurt the Manly scum. It's only a matter of time. Arko, Fulton, Peters - scum of the earth. Even Max wants to ditch them now that he's got his land.

t-ba

Post Whore
No, loser.
I hedged it by having Hawks into Anthony Kim top 5 in PGA tournament into Storm winning GF.

It now means I make more money if Storm wins - which is great - because the backing of Manly made me intellectually and morally ill.

:lol:.

Convenient.

We're going to win and you are going to get SFA. Bless.

Please keep the personal abuse to a minimum.

Rockin Ronny

Juniors
Proof we were insolvent thanks...Actual sources would be great...If we were insolvent like your mob we wouldn't have been given a license...like your mob.

You should note comments from your own executives in the last 10 years. "Yep, we had nothing", "we were broke" etc etc. Everyone knew it.

Your biggest asset was Arko. Without him, you were dead.

the Bears put the money into the JV which helped you survive.

adamkungl

Immortal
No, loser.

nice change of story :lol: i hope manly wins just because your inane rantings would be hilariously bitter.

Noa

First Grade
I don't mind Manly, the same can't be said for St George :sick:

Anyway go Manly
static.gif

Shouldnt you be going for the MIGHTY Storm then.

Enemy of my enemy is my friend & all that.

Last edited:

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
How many times did they visit Brisbane in the 90's......once? :fist: Good job Arko.
Get you facts right!

R4 Brisbane 12 (2-2-0) 14 (2-3-0) L 08-Apr-1990 Lang Graham Annesley 21807
R1 Brisbane 2 (0-1-0) 12 (2-2-0) L 15-Mar-1991 Lang Greg McCallum 25126
R20 Brisbane 10 (1-3-0) 22 (3-5-0) L 14-Aug-1992 Lang Eddie Ward 25867
R11 Brisbane 18 (3-3-0) 4 (1-0-0) W 14-Jun-1996 QE_II Paul McBlane 19837
R1 Brisbane 6 (0-3-0) 22 (3-5-0) L 13-Mar-1998 QE_II Bill Harrigan 39109
R6 South Queensland 14 (2-3-0) 6 (1-1-0) W 28-Apr-1996 Lang Neil Almond 15202
R4 South Queensland 36 (7-4-0) 16 (2-4-0) W 29-Mar-1997 Lang Sean Hampstead 9147

mightybears

Bench
I loathe all superleague teams especially the Bulldogs (for obvious reasons).

I loathe all teams created by Superleague that are still here today.

I loathe a certain team that jumped ship to superleague and are no longer around but still bitch incessantly to be readmitted (picked the wrong comp to be in eh)

I also hate the Bears.

1. true
2. true
3. reds?
4. wanker

Last edited: