What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I hate Manly

***MH***

Bench
I hate Manly, I've always had time for the Storm simply because of my melbournian origins. That's right I was actually born in AFL territory. So f**k you all who say I can't like the storm a bit too just because i'm a penrith fan.

Remember 1997, that was gold when Manly lost to the Knights. It'd be funny if Manly lost back to back grand finals.
I'll post this http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=TX1Vkih5tOQ so that Manly fans can remember the pain!

magic1132

Juniors
I'll jump on this bandwagon. I guess that the Manly hatred depends on which era you grew up with. Seeing as I'm of the more vintage variety along with the reasons outlined by Brutus here a 2 more; the Matthew Ridge no tackle in the 96 decider and the Greg Hartley bias in the late 70's. Ok people will say that these were mistakes by referees and not Manly's doing but they benefitted. It just fuelled the hatred.

A criminal who has been released after serving time is still a criminal. Reformed or not their past deeds will always be a factor in how they are perceived, Manly are hated for their past deeds and no amount of spin doctoring will quell the general disgust that has existed for years

pantherz9103

First Grade
I hate Manly but to be nice to them. The Roosters and the Broncos I find more loathsome. I think Beaver's a good guy, pity he's relying on Matt 'big game' Orford for a dream farewell :lol:

TeamSatan

Juniors
Plus they have a few inspirational players - Brett Stewart is a diabetic

So what ..!!!
Their water boy is a cross eyed, bald, dribbling overated mong..
I dont feel sorry for him ....He makes me hate them more.

AILD

Bench
LOL @ bringing up the Peachey incident that guy dropped the ball twice on his 10M line in front of Menzies in a mjor semi final (96), wtf he desereved more then a pat on the head from Hoppa geez more like a kick up the backside from the coach, your a women Brutus have a cry you little terd :crazy:
funny story re: peachey from friday night, after the game after waiting for the boys to come out...david comes out of the members section of the ground...he comes out expecting everyone to be all over him and noone even says sh*t or relises it was him..he was devastated :lol:

Shorty

Staff member

So what ..!!!
Their water boy is a cross eyed, bald, dribbling overated mong..
I dont feel sorry for him ....He makes me hate them more.
I don't expect you to get the point - Obviously don't realise just how difficult it would be to play 80 minutes as a diabetic.

^_^

Juniors
funny story re: peachey from friday night, after the game after waiting for the boys to come out...david comes out of the members section of the ground...he comes out expecting everyone to be all over him and noone even says sh*t or relises it was him..he was devastated :lol:

LOL

I do feel bad for him but that does not suprise me, he cost the Sharks a GF appearance in 96 :oops:

adamkungl

Immortal
I don't expect you to get the point - Obviously don't realise just how difficult it would be to play 80 minutes as a diabetic.

I reckon the bigger achievement is how Stewart manages to get voted as one of the sexiest blokes in league when his eyes look so wierd. I swear they're too far apart/cross eyed. Something's wrong. Inspiration to ugly people everywhere.

Cloud9

BRETT%20STEWART%20CHROME.jpg
149118-William_Hung.jpg

Brett Stewart looks alot like William Hung. It's the smile.

Shorty

Staff member
I reckon the bigger achievement is how Stewart manages to get voted as one of the sexiest blokes in league when his eyes look so wierd. I swear they're too far apart/cross eyed. Something's wrong. Inspiration to ugly people everywhere.
LOL I know...he's a fairly odd looking boy.
His brother is better looking...but is balding:lol: