What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I have a confession to make

Ron Jeremy

Coach
wanna dance :lol:....nah i was only joking.

My girlfriend is coming too Terrigal next weekend to see me...so i'm sort off nervous and all and wanna look my best for when I see her naturally?

Anyway I was walking through Gosford the other day and noticed a beauty parlor and it gave me an idea, so I went an done a crap and gotta another thought, this time it was about going into the beauty parlor and getting something that I’ve wanted too do for a long time...........wax me upper chest :? yes I did it, I haven't got much there and it's pretty light blonde anyway, but the mere thought of getting rid of that bastard hair was too good to refuse, but it didn't stop there!

we got talking about stuff and she said " would you like a facial" in a girlie laughing way?......my first thoughts were " like f**k"!!!!, but she started listing all the benefits and all this other shite about how good it is, she charged me $10 for it only!!!, it was so weird though, I looked like bloody bob downe, all this shite over my face, felt pretty good though, then her colleague came over and started giving me a massage, wow this was bloody awesome I thought.

I walked out of that beauty place a new man, my incredible good looks enhanced and maintained & a little less hair on my chest, you think my girlfriend will like it??,

Forum Idiot

Bench
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: RJ just come out of the closet, big fella!
im sure your boyfreind will love your smooth skin and womanly complexion.
:clap:

Raider_69

Post Whore
i think you girlfriend will hurl abuse for not takin her with you.
i also think she maybe a little turned off due to the fact you've graduated to "the bitch" which makes here the butch
:p :lol: :lol:

jokes, i think she will appreciate the effort you went to :clap:

Ron Jeremy

Coach
f**k up FI :lol:

I'm just showing my feminine side :lol: , i'm a snag.

But i don't like sausage fest's, i like women and it was just something i thought would be funny at the time. ;-)

Forum Idiot

Bench
i have noticed it too ron. i rate it as quite possibly the funniest oversight in the history of the universe. :lol:

Special K

Coach
If you are getting stuff done to look better why the hell would you go to gosford of all places?

Ron Jeremy

Coach
I was loking for a job that's why i was at Gosford

BTW

Her name is Laura ;-) , and i met her in Terrigal and i really like her a heap, i can't wait to see her next week :mrgreen:

Latest posts