What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I have a confession to make

Rise Against

How are you going to tell half you shaved ur chest hair when he rocks up to your doorstep with a full tub of vaseline and and a fresh amount of lubricant?

Houdini

First Grade
Don't wanna rain on your parade RJ, but my ex waxed his chest and it was the biggest TURN OFF ever, not that he had much chest hair to begin with

Anyway, just to give you some perspective

BTW, Thorpie waxes doesn't he? :lol: :lol: :lol: ;-)

Special K

Coach
haha if you were looking for a job again why would you go to gosford ;-)

Terrigal/Erina area is where you wanna work. Gosford is f**ked. Once a old lady pulled a needle on me there when I didn't have the time :lol:

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Rise Against said:
How are you going to tell half you shaved ur chest hair when he rocks up to your doorstep with a full tub of vaseline and and a fresh amount of lubricant?

I have a contingency in place ;-) , a baseball bat :lol:

Alba

Coach
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: she will defo like it RJ girls love well groomed men!!

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Houdini said:
Don't wanna rain on your parade RJ, but my ex waxed his chest and it was the biggest TURN OFF ever, not that he had much chest hair to begin with

Yeah i know what you mean, either do i....but it's just a hindrance if you know what i mean?.....and besides it shows up my definition better from weights, many body builders do it.....but they go to the extreme like waxing arms & legs....NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As for Thorpie??........who knows??, probably plucks :lol:

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Alba said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: she will defo like it RJ girls love well groomed men!!

ah ha!!!!!!!!!! :D

There is women who do like it :D , this might turn out to be a worthy investment :lol:

Alba

Coach
well i personally love it but i hope u didnt get rid of the snail trail cause that is so sexy :p

Panthers_Gurl

First Grade
yes a snail trail is sexy and i dont mind chest hair aslong as its not like austin powers but the big no no is back hair

warren

Juniors
sullyfan said:
I hate chest hair. Always better shaved than not. Too much hair is a real turn-off. :(

I agree. its a good thing you got rid of the chest hair RJ, your girlfriend would love it!

Houdini

First Grade
Ron Jeremy said:
Houdini said:

Yeah i know what you mean, either do i....but it's just a hindrance if you know what i mean?.....and besides it shows up my definition better from weights, many body builders do it.....but they go to the extreme like waxing arms & legs....NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As for Thorpie??........who knows??, probably plucks :lol:
Guys removing arm and leg hair is just wrong!!!!!
So tell me exactly how can a small amount of chest hair be a hindrance? :lol:
oh, gotta keep the snail trail though :thumn

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Hope so, i'm doing this for her, and in combination with my nice tan at the moment...this could prove to be a master stroke :idea:

Rise Against

Ron Jeremy said:
Rise Against said:

I have a contingency in place ;-) , a baseball bat :lol:

was gonna say

proceed :arrow:

Alba

Coach
Ron Jeremy said:
Hope so, i'm doing this for her, and in combination with my nice tan at the moment...this could prove to be a master stroke :idea:

:arrow: pic thread NOW!

Ron Jeremy

Coach
haha TB....only problem is i don't have any pics of me at present #-o

I have to take some photos of myself without my shirt, like a before and after photo...pre wax post wax :lol: :lol:

Latest posts