What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I have a confession to make

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Sydney smells.

The traffic is annoying.

I can't believe i lived there for 20 years and at first reluctant to leave, i could never move back *touch wood*

Ron Jeremy

Coach
It does, but if we could get some glenn twenty and spray it over Syd......and slash a few tyres then i might come down more ;-)

CC_Eagle

First Grade
Ron Jeremy said:
Hey i ordered a pizza the other day from that shop i think??, it's near a crossing across from the Holiday Inn??

Terrigal is the shizz.

haha yup thats the one. Hairy Mediterranean Descendant bloke runs it aka my boss. An amusing bloke, says "mate" and "aye?" atleast 4 times in every sentence. What day?

Ron Jeremy

Coach
:lol: :lol:

I'll have to look out for you, well if you see some Ian Thorpe look alike in Terrigal it's me :lol:

CC_Eagle

First Grade
Ron Jeremy said:
:lol: :lol:

I'll have to look out for you, well if you see some Ian Thorpe look alike in Terrigal it's me :lol:

Complete with the camp voice and orange tan? :p

Where abouts in Tez are you again?

CC_Eagle

First Grade
Alba said:

"The Castle"

John Kerrigan : How much does he want for it?
Son : $250
John Kerrigan : Tell him he's dreamin!

...Never seen it?

I repeat, Central Coast :arrow: Sydney

Alba

Coach
aussie movies ---> pfft ... takes a real good one to keep me sittin there ... there isnt many .. i think ive actually attempted watchin that one hmmm ...

CC_Eagle

First Grade
Alba said:
aussie movies ---> pfft ... takes a real good one to keep me sittin there ... there isnt many .. i think ive actually attempted watchin that one hmmm ...

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

[-X [-X [-X [-X [-X

MEE

Juniors
The central coast will be a part of Sydney one day with the ever expanding compositional demographics and the steady population influx of both Sydney and the Central Coast. Traveling to Sydney from the Central Coast for work purposes is already considered the norm and the practicality of doing so isn’t seen as perverse.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
its already part of Sydney

There are a lot of people who have moved to the CC and work in Sydney

It takes just as long by train to get to the city from the CC as it does from out west, from say Blacktown and further out

Latest posts