What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I have a confession to make

Forum Idiot

Bench
:lol: :lol: if ever anything was ever butchered - that was it. terrible effort all round there PG. give yourself a triple :arrow:

Alba

Coach
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: awww leave her alone we have all done it one time or another!

NC

Juniors
Alba said:
well i personally love it but i hope u didnt get rid of the snail trail cause that is so sexy :p
I agree, snail trails are sexy on guys with nice bodies! And I'm sure your gf will like that you have gone to so much effort for her. I don't mind abit of chest hair but I prefer it if there was none.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Gemini_Princess_1 said:
So RJ you are now up ;-) on the Central coast . Must keep my eyes out 4 your hairfree body on Terrigal beach.

Yes i am, and i haven't heard from you yet to ask me to go out to the clubs :whistle

Still trying to organise accomodation properly, living with my sis at the moment :roll:

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Well people.....it was a success, she reckoned i looked great, so in the future i'll be making my way to this parlour more often then not :lol:

CC_Eagle

First Grade
Gosford = [-X [-X [-X ](*,)

Terrigal = :alcho: :alcho: :alcho: \\:D/ \\:D/ :clap:

I'm a bit reluctant now to have that beer with you Ron, you'll have to assure me you won't crack onto me :p

Ron Jeremy

Coach
HAHA

Offcourse i won't!!!, i'm totally straight just like to look after myself ;-)

Gosford :arrow: Punchbowl

Hey are you at Pizza Hut at Erina?

CC_Eagle

First Grade
Ron Jeremy said:
HAHA

Offcourse i won't!!!, i'm totally straight just like to look after myself ;-)

Gosford :arrow: Punchbowl

Hey are you at Pizza Hut at Erina?

Nah,driver at Pizza INN Terrigal :D

None of this American "pizza hut" crap.

I wonder if we have enough posters here to form a CC branch of LU? hmmm..

Central Coast :arrow: Sydney

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Hey i ordered a pizza the other day from that shop i think??, it's near a crossing across from the Holiday Inn??

Terrigal is the shizz.

Latest posts