What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I have a feeling John Sutton is going to have a big year the only question is

Mitchsu Danger

Juniors
Sutto isnt a QLDer lol

But yea with the team Souths have brought im sure the next 2 years will see the KOR rise above the rest.

Sugar

Bench
EvolutionUber said:
Who's QLD spot will he take Lockyer's or Thurston's?
If he gets a run for Qld it would be the biggest rort the queenslanders have ever pulled off.:crazy:

as we know, sutton can play a variety of positions, which is an advantage especially when it comes to rep selections, since the retirement of bk, sutton is a contender with paul gallen. and he can play five eighth and centre, depending on how nsw use gasnier and jamie lyon, five eighth is highly contested, with todd carney, jarrod mullen, sutton, anasta, finch etc in the running, and centre has gaz cooper lyon etc, so if sutton had a chance id say it would be lock or off the bench

LRC

He would need to improve a lot to play origin....time will tell..he does occasionally show signs of having something special but has not been able to be consistant due to a poor pack and other factors... will look forward to seeing him develop though.

Bumble

First Grade
Earl said:
Ashley Harrison stood out at the bunnies too......

Braith Anasta at the Bulldogs
Joel Monaghan at the Raiders
Amos Roberts at the Panthers

Hmm...something tells me it might be their destination buddy.

as we know, sutton can play a variety of positions, which is an advantage especially when it comes to rep selections, since the retirement of bk, sutton is a contender with paul gallen. and he can play five eighth and centre, depending on how nsw use gasnier and jamie lyon, five eighth is highly contested, with todd carney, jarrod mullen, sutton, anasta, finch etc in the running, and centre has gaz cooper lyon etc, so if sutton had a chance id say it would be lock or off the bench

Even though i support the Raiders i doubt Carney will even get a start for country NSW..not because he isnt good enough because he is..he just plays for the Raiders an therefore wont make a Rep team because of the evil biased selectors :crazy:

Charlie124

First Grade
you say he is good enough, fair enough but do you honestly believe he is better than the other options there?

leave the bias at the door.

Latest posts