What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I know I've done the right thing - Sonny Bill

salivor

First Grade
If the Dogs were smart businessman they would have provided the appropriate level of aftercare.

The Bulldogs bent over backwards for SBW. Made him one of the highest paid players in the competition at just 21 with major injuries galore and just a handful of games under his belt. Then stuck by him through the various offences that have seen other players at clubs have their contracts ripped up for less. Oh those horrible Bulldogs, does their evil know no limit? Oh won't somebody please think of the children!!!

SaveTheChildren

Juniors
He did these in a public place, and was CHARGED for one of them. How is that part of his private life? I notice you ignored his drink driving...

Drink driving is just another of societies ills. No reason why Sonny should be expected to be immune. He was dealt with societies rules. No business of the league IMO.

Bazal

Post Whore
Drink driving is just another of societies ills. No reason why Sonny should be expected to be immune. He was dealt with societies rules. No business of the league IMO.

:lol::lol::lol:

When they were handing out brains you were obviously busy fapping over posters of $BW. Deadset, natural selection will step in any minute now...

Ziggy the God

First Grade

Yeah, why don't you go and drink 15 Schooners and get behind the wheel.

If you survive, I am sure that your cell mate will enjoy you, and your story about 'societies ills'. :lol:

salivor

First Grade

Again you don't understand the nature of professional sport. Every professional sport in the world disciplines it's players for off-field indiscretions and Union is certainly no different as many of it's stars will attest to.

fred_knight

Juniors
I know he implied that.

I was asking why you thought publicity had anything to do with it.

I wasnt, i was implying that if someone is offered that amount of money for a second tier rugby side in France, then the sport is not as unknown as was made out by STC

SaveTheChildren

Juniors
Yeah, why don't you go and drink 15 Schooners and get behind the wheel.

If you survive, I am sure that your cell mate will enjoy you, and your story about 'societies ills'. :lol:

IMO, breath testing is a gross invasion of privacy and has become an avenue of exploitation by the Police. I would like to see it outlawed.

I am also completely against recreational drug testing of athletes. Society has dropped the ball on civil liberties.

miguel de cervantes

First Grade
I wasnt, i was implying that if someone is offered that amount of money for a second tier rugby side in France, then the sport is not as unknown as was made out by STC

Nevertheless,this will only make a few ripples inside rugby (mostly Toulon supporters) and more knowledgable rugby league circles here in France - unless an eventual court ruling puts an end to such similar French union recruting and then it may make a headline on the inside back page of some regional SW tabloid.

Never underestimate the Australian obsession with sport.

Matt23

Staff member
IMO, breath testing is a gross invasion of privacy and has become an avenue of exploitation by the Police. I would like to see it outlawed.

I am also completely against recreational drug testing of athletes. Society has dropped the ball on civil liberties.
:crazy: Most idiotic post ever, so you condone drink driving and drugs in sport...

Bazal

Post Whore

I have an amphibian in my yard with more idea than you. :crazy: You condone drink driving? And the use of ILLEGAL drugs by public figures? Please, if you happen to see a piano hanging from a crane, walk under it? Darwin is waiting for you....

"I know I've done the right thing - Sonny Bill"

People who have done the right thing dont sneak or flee the situation.

Im sure savethekiddies will also flee once he/she has finished with this moment of sparking controversy here.

SaveTheChildren

Juniors
I have an amphibian in my yard with more idea than you. :crazy: You condone drink driving? And the use of ILLEGAL drugs by public figures? Please, if you happen to see a piano hanging from a crane, walk under it? Darwin is waiting for you....

You have trouble with comprehension. I said I am against testing. I don't condone drink driving - just the testing thereof.

SaveTheChildren

Juniors
"I know I've done the right thing - Sonny Bill"

People who have done the right thing dont sneak or flee the situation.

Im sure savethekiddies will also flee once he/she has finished with this moment of sparking controversy here.

I think he had to get on the plane to actually get to Europe to play rugby. He was probably too busy for a press conference.

Raging Rabbit

juniors

bd_dickHead.jpg

"Blow in the bag please sir".