What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I love Pokerstars

Yeah, stuff it, I will.

After the sh*t I've gone through on Full tilt last two days, I'll be sticking with stars.

Twice in consecutive tourneys on full tilt my opponent has hit runner runner straights against my flopped set.

1st one was my 10/10, I limped. Flop 10 - 6 - 2 rainbow. Opponent raises, I go all in, he shows 9/9.. turn 8, river 7.

And just now, I have J/J, raise 3xBB, 1 caller, flop comes J/7/4 rainbow, he pops it, I call, he turns over 10/10, turn 9, river 8.

I f**king hate Full tilt. I can't believe I deposited there.

watatank

Coach
gotta love when cold decks favour you :D

got dealt pocket 3's in a 6max cash game, i open raised and got one caller...

flop was 3, 3, 2

we were both pretty deep...it went bet, raise, reraise, all in, call

turns out he had pocket 2's lol

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
good on ya Anti what your bankroll up to now.... im a bit more experienced wiht PS so i usually play the daily 100k and anytime i get a chance to playt he sundya mill ill play it

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
nah you will be fine... you will ge tused to the way people play and start to get on a roll there will be bad beats and all that other crap but with good solid play you will always come out on top

I'll play a couple over the weekend.

I'm playing another Badugi freeroll final table at the moment. That's 3 final tables out of the last 4 tourneys in 4-6k fields.

coopster_001

I'll only be in freerolls or micros mate.

BTW, I ended up winning that Badugi tourney. Set the other bloke up two hands out of the last 3, heads up. Much harder to get donked in Badugi, that's why I think I like it...

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
Im on the deadset worst run of my online time. i havent cashed in 10+ Games getting the worst luck ever... flopping sets and getting run down, anything that can go wrong is

watatank

Coach
Bizzare hand just then...6max table, 5c/10c

I was holding Q7o in the BB, ended up a battle of the blinds

It was checked all the way to a board of J,K,5,A,10 (no flush)...

SB decides, for some unknown reason bet 50c into a 20c pot...

so I figured he was either ridiculously overplaying two pair (or the straight) or bluffing... I thought what the hey, the worst that's going to happen is I lose like 50c or something in rake if he really does have the straight...so I decide to be even more ridiculous and go all in for $10

SB pays me off with his A5 :lol:

Every bad player I run into sucks out lately.

Last night, 4 straight SnG's.

First one v loose player, AK v A9 with a Q/7/4 rainbow flop, he pushes, I push back, he goes all-in, I call, 9 on the river.

Next one, I flop a set of Queens, he pops it, I call, he shows a f**king gutshot and hits on the turn.

Third one, my BB with AA, small blind tries to steal with a massive overbet, I call, the dumb merkin turns over 6/7 offsuit and hits the f**king flush on the river.

Final one, I limp with Q/J suited, flop comes K/10/9 two cards my suit so I have the straight and a flush/straight flush draw, he raises, I put him all in, he turns over A/Q. Turn is a blank, river is the f**king J.

Then, in Fulltilt's Aussie freeroll, my aces cracked by 2/4 suited. Normal for fulltilt though. Standard stuff.

watatank

Coach
Bad players are everywhere, as long as you're always going in with the best of it you will profit in the long run.

In saying that it's pretty disgusting. Not a tournament situation but I doubled up some donk who called my four bet with 85s against my AA only to flop two pair on me and then leaves the game straight after.

watatank

Coach
Every bad player I run into sucks out lately.

Last night, 4 straight SnG's.

First one v loose player, AK v A9 with a Q/7/4 rainbow flop, he pushes, I push back, he goes all-in, I call, 9 on the river.

Next one, I flop a set of Queens, he pops it, I call, he shows a f**king gutshot and hits on the turn.

Third one, my BB with AA, small blind tries to steal with a massive overbet, I call, the dumb merkin turns over 6/7 offsuit and hits the f**king flush on the river.

Final one, I limp with Q/J suited, flop comes K/10/9 two cards my suit so I have the straight and a flush/straight flush draw, he raises, I put him all in, he turns over A/Q. Turn is a blank, river is the f**king J.

Then, in Fulltilt's Aussie freeroll, my aces cracked by 2/4 suited. Normal for fulltilt though. Standard stuff.

If you miss the flop I would be tempted to just check/fold or bet/fold or if he's first to act call/fold the flop and fold the turn, particularly against a loose player who could easily be playing middle or bottom pair.

Rest are sick though.

Latest posts