What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I met Brett Stewart last night

Jordovski

Juniors
The Manly fullback

I was walking past him in the pub and i said, "STEWART!" and he stopped and smiled and I said "how you going mate?" *shakes hand* and he said "good thanks mate, how are you?" and i said "good thanks mate" then I realised it would be awkward if i continued trying to converse in a loud pub where you could barely hear anything. So i then said "good luck on the weekend" and he said "thanks mate" and then we went our seperate ways.

What a lovely bloke.

Jordovski

Juniors
Yeah I think he might've been, I mean he's only just started playing NRL regularly, and is only 19. I think he was just hoping I was a hot chick

Phantom Poster

Juniors
Jordovski said:
Ask the phantom poster, we go way back

(but no, i am not)

;-)

Pinky, the only way to find out who I am is to unmask me. And you gotta come over my house to do that. But my address doesn't appear on the radar.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Who's brett Stewart?? isn't he that Iranian Ice Skater??

Sorry but living in Zambia i don't get to see much of the world

MEE

Juniors
i met brett at the leagues club one night. he was walking past and i said 'great game Glenn'... i then realised i got him mixed up with his brother. it was super embarrasing.

Latest posts