What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

i need a new atavar

snot

Juniors
i want to have me a picture for my atavar but i dunno what picture would be any good for me.
does anybody have any good atavars i could use?

thank you :D

andrew flap

Bench
dude, go to the profile option on the top of the screen

When it opens, go down the bottom of the page and lok for avotar and click on.

There are heaps.

You also may wish to look at a thread that says make you own avotar. It's a bit down the page. If all else fails, contact the admins, they are all pretty cool.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
South Park is tough to beat

unless you have a really big stick :lol:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Thats the best avatar ever! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

choppies rules!

Godz Illa

Coach
mypic107.jpg

One day, and that day may never come, I will call on you for a service. Until then, accept this avatar as a welcoming gift on behalf of my family.

snot

Juniors
thank you mr illa. i am using it right now and i hope it is working as its is looking like a really good cool picture. :D

snot

Juniors
why isn't it working? i think i did it all properly right but its not working cos i have a red x and its supposed to be a picture of the little green man in mr illa's comment. does the red x mean i'm not allowed to have a atavar? :(

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'll see if i can help you out snot. Only because I'm a good person ;-)

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
jeez, if you got any more excited you'd be needing some tissues! :lol: :lol: