What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

i need a new atavar

snot

Juniors
thank you mr eel. my mummy always said that if you cant saying everything nice you don't say something at all. so i always be nice because rude is not nice,

Godz Illa

Coach
Pink_Sharkie said:
that aviator is kewl

Most aviators are cool, lets face it. The flashy fly-boys get to zip around in the air all day doing loop-de-loops while we mere mortals are confined by the evils of gravity. They are also invariaby referred to as Captain which is waaay cool, to say nothing of those truly spiffy uniforms. Oh and the sunnies. Yes indeed, I always wanted to be a pilot. Cool from head to toe.

snot

Juniors
sorry pink sharkie i didn't mean to hurt you. thank you for clearing everything up though :D

i like trains :D

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
you dont have an aviator on my computer

its blank, not even a little red x

snot

Juniors
my atavar is working on my computer and it looks like really good.

maybe your computer is broken or something is broken

Godz Illa said:
Pink_Sharkie said:
that aviator is kewl

Most aviators are cool, lets face it. The flashy fly-boys get to zip around in the air all day doing loop-de-loops while we mere mortals are confined by the evils of gravity. They are also invariaby referred to as Captain which is waaay cool, to say nothing of those truly spiffy uniforms. Oh and the sunnies. Yes indeed, I always wanted to be a pilot. Cool from head to toe.

LMFAO..beat me to it.

Pink Sharkie said:
mine is kewl

Bitin isn't kewl.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Kewl is a crap term. I can understand shortened versions of words, but kewl is just dumb. If you're going to use the same amount of letters you may as well spell the word correctly.

snot

Juniors
how do you get a picture in the bit spot under my words and stuff. i see everyone else has a picture there and i would like one cos it looks like its heaps pretty and colourful and cool and i'd like one please thank you.

can someone make me a picture thing please pretty :D