What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I think NZ warriors should go back to being known as Auckland Warriors do you?

SilentOne

Juniors
They look plenty different to me.

The point stands. To suggest a domestic team shouldn't have the same colour as a national team is geniused.

If both teams played in Fiesta pink I could maybe understand your angle :lol: Black is hardly an uncommon colour for a sports team

The black jerseys are rubbish, I'd much rather see them in the 15 Year Anniversary Jerseys permanently.

As a warriors supporter every time I see them in the Black strip or even the white one I cringe.

RugbyHighlights

Juniors
The black jerseys are rubbish, I'd much rather see them in the 15 Year Anniversary Jerseys permanently.

As a warriors supporter every time I see them in the Black strip or even the white one I cringe.

Black jerseys are awesome. They just need to get rid of the Union style jersey sh*t.

The 2010 heritage jersey is my favourite

beave

Coach
The Broncos clearly play in purple and gold while QLD plays in maroon and white.

sm_broncos%20retro%20jersey.jpg

lg_retro%20broncos%201992%20jersey.jpg

Hancock%2cMichael%209502_259559_p.jpg

Beale%2cG%208030101%20B_402790_p.jpg

Folau%2cI%209031352%20B_819764_p.jpg

looks like maroon to me.......................

Last edited:

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
The rest of NZ are cuties anyway, especially South Islanders. Biggest tall poppy mentality ever, and irrationally hatred of anything remotely associated with Auckland.

it's become so ridiculous that all you can do is laugh. i'm more welcome in bumf**k, tennessee than i am in marton.

Teddyboy

First Grade
09_warrhomejers.jpg

group%20anthem%20-%20web.jpg

They look plenty different to me.

The point stands. To suggest a domestic team shouldn't have the same colour as a national team is geniused.

If both teams played in Fiesta pink I could maybe understand your angle :lol: Black is hardly an uncommon colour for a sports team

Still f**king awful Rugby jerseys like the others.
Why can't they have a nice v neck top/

krudmonk

Juniors
They could still wear predominantly black and incorporate a blue/green V. It's not one extreme or the other.

Latest posts