What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I took drugs my whole career: Andrew Johns

perverse

Referee
lockyrulz said:
Let me make it even simpler for you.

I have not committed an offence.

Does that help?
i simply don't believe you. never jaywalked? never gunned it to make that orange light?

bah why am i bothering - it's too easy for you to deny it anyway. i don't think anyone with a shred of credability would ever try to claim that they'd never broken a law.

RABK

Referee
lockyrulz said:
Indeed my sh*t does stink.

I still don't have a criminal record though. Nor do lots of people.

Yeh, one of those without one is Andrew Johns - both in the UK and in Australia.

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
perverse said:
lol.. oh i can't take full credit... RABK or JM came out with a pearler on timmah regarding a cardboard box earlier in either this thread or another one regarding this issue.

as for what you had posted in this box before you changed it - you would think that wouldn't you?

i changed it to avoid the obvious (predictable) backlash that would follow (imagine TImmah or Furrycat's response...) - well i woudl think that because approx 20% of 18-25 year olds have, but then again 10% of the pop are gay, and only WF and locky are on LU... so i guess statistics are not consistent with society on LU

yeah it was RABK i think, lol at times i have criticised their constant trolling... but its f**king hilarious at times.

Misty Bee

First Grade
Tonearm Terrorwrist said:
exactly. alcohol is the WORST drug available but it is legal because so much cash is made out of it. smoking is one of the highest sources of revenue. do you think they will make it illegal? no, but by putting a health warning label on the front of a deadly product makes it okay.

petrol is legal so i might go up to mobil and get me some. $28.75 cheaper than pills

Typical tripe from a brain fried high drug lord.

Dickhead, alcohol at least tastes good. Glass of red with diner?A nip of straight Kahlua, Black Sambuca, or a cold beer after a hard days work? WTF is the prob with that?

And if, in a pub, I DO overdo it, the staff all have their RSA, and are aware of their duty of care. Ever seen a drug lord adopt a "Responsible supply of illegal drugs" policy?

F**k off back to the done clinic knob.

lockyrulz

Juniors
Misanthrope said:
Jesus f**king Christ. If you were any more dense, light wouldn't be able to escape your proximity. I could strike up a conversation with a pot plant and it would provide more intelligent responses than you have in this thread. Not that it would make sounds - but silence would be more productive than any more of the verbal diarrhea you've been spraying all over the screen. Fetch me a tissue, someone, I can't see for all the sh*t this dullard has been spraying.

I realise that you've doubtless encountered a great many things in your twelve or thirteen years on this earth - but perhaps the world just isn't ready for your unique brand of simpleton wisdom. Maybe one day there'll be a call for your ability to count spilled matches or create art using only your bodily fluids - but until that time comes around, maybe it's best you hop off the PC, grab your box of crayons, and go back to trying to write the great Australian novel using only Original Orange and Bad-Ass Blue.

Sorry was there a point in here anywhere?

I'm not surporised you are out of tissues, you have had to both wank and cry over Johns all in one go. Must have a put a real strain on your kleenex supply.

RABK

Referee
Misanthrope said:
Jesus f**king Christ. If you were any more dense, light wouldn't be able to escape your proximity. I could strike up a conversation with a pot plant and it would provide more intelligent responses than you have in this thread. Not that it would make sounds - but silence would be more productive than any more of the verbal diarrhea you've been spraying all over the screen. Fetch me a tissue, someone, I can't see for all the sh*t this dullard has been spraying.

I realise that you've doubtless encountered a great many things in your twelve or thirteen years on this earth - but perhaps the world just isn't ready for your unique brand of simpleton wisdom. Maybe one day there'll be a call for your ability to count spilled matches or create art using only your bodily fluids - but until that time comes around, maybe it's best you hop off the PC, grab your box of crayons, and go back to trying to write the great Australian novel using only Original Orange and Bad-Ass Blue.

Ouch.

perverse

Referee
Misanthrope said:

thank you CWB... you've said exactly what i wasn't quite able to eloquate at this particular junction in time. you also made me blow a bit of snot out of my nose... rofl

lockyrulz

Juniors
perverse said:
i simply don't believe you. never jaywalked? never gunned it to make that orange light?

bah why am i bothering - it's too easy for you to deny it anyway. i don't think anyone with a shred of credability would ever try to claim that they'd never broken a law.

Yes really why are you.

Bye.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I'm not surporised you are out of tissues, you have had to both wank and cry over Johns all in one go. Must have a put a real strain on your kleenex supply.

Yegads! He's struck out with the gem that is a masturbation reference! I apologise if my post was a little too challenging for you to interpret. For your convenience, I've found a human to idiot dictionary and come up with something more to your intellectual capacity.

You are an idiot. Nobody likes you.

You are guilty of at least one crime and that's depriving a fully functional human being of oxygen and sustenanance by being alive. Kindly cease all breathing and consumption of foodstuffs as soon as possible.

lockyrulz

Juniors
mongoose said:
f**k off you queensland d1ckhead. He could have easily turned down an interview and saved face. Gould wasn't easy on him either. He's not a hero but he did the best possible thing he could do and lay it all out on the table on live television. The media, fans etc can't speculate on anything more except that drugs are a part of everyday life, sports stars included.

Yes I am sure the press would have left him alone and the story die quietly.

See I would have thought the best possible thing he could do is not do drugs.

I think the Canberra weather might have frozen your brain champ.

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
Misty Bee said:
Typical tripe from a brain fried high drug lord.

Dickhead, alcohol at least tastes good. Glass of red with diner?A nip of straight Kahlua, Black Sambuca, or a cold beer after a hard days work? WTF is the prob with that?

And if, in a pub, I DO overdo it, the staff all have their RSA, and are aware of their duty of care. Ever seen a drug lord adopt a "Responsible supply of illegal drugs" policy?

F**k off back to the done clinic knob.

is that what you come back with? the lack of RSA?

what if youre drinking at home then huh? you OD, you kill yourself.

you OD on any type of drug, you kill yourself.

And here's a penny for your well educated thoughts misty bee, what about all the prescribed Ritalin thats being abused... one tab of E looks almost tame tbh.

lockyrulz

Juniors
Misanthrope said:
Yegads! He's struck out with the gem that is a masturbation reference! I apologise if my post was a little too challenging for you to interpret. For your convenience, I've found a human to idiot dictionary and come up with something more to your intellectual capacity.

You are guilty of at least one crime and that's depriving a fully functional human being of oxygen and sustenanance by being alive. Kindly cease all breathing and consumption of foodstuffs as soon as possible.

Sorry, I guess I was just looking for an actual adult point to your highschool standard insults.

It was a fruitless search.

RABK

Referee
I'm not a troll.

I rarely post anymore and only really flick through a few threads a week now. But when i do post in a 'popular' thread like this one - low and behold, who should be in there forum copping, moral crusading and been just a plain old wank? None other then Tim Tam the Hutt.

I can't help but have a dig at him.

Misanthrope

Staff member

Had to bust out that idiot to human dictionary again. Apparently that's your kind's way of admitting that they are incapable of a comeback and can't admit it.

You know what a fruitless search would be? Trying to find a friend for the lone brain cell you've got rattling around up in that skull of yours.

Packy

Bench
lockyrulz said:
You're a slow bugger, but you got there in the end.

Not slow at all. Just wanted to make sure you understood what I was getting at.. and make sure you knew exactly what you were answering.

Now, insults are not the way to go here but I'll forgive you. From your posts I'll assume that you are deluded.

Engine

Juniors
Misanthrope said:

You are a genius entering the best phase of your LU posting career.

Fibroman

First Grade
NEWA FLASH MORONS!

There are currently 100's og backyard chemical drug labs around the Sydney area. The cops close down about one a month. For every one closed down, another 5 spring up somewhere else.

To my knowledge in the past ten years there have been about 2 recorded deaths from the ingestion of the drug ecstacy.

Go to any night club in Sydney and not even trying, you will locate at least 20 or 30 people that have 50+ pills on them or near them. I would guess that at least 50 % of the patrons of most nightclubs would be under the influence of either speed or ecstacy.

Taking a pill on a Friday night in general circles is deemed to be no worse than having 6 or 8 beers.

The solution is simple:

LEGALISE THE LOT OF THEM. CONTROL IT. IF YOU WANT A PILL, MAKE YOU SIT WITH A COUNCELLSOR FOR 1/2 AN HOUR AND COP A GOB FULL OF THE DANGERS, THEN GO AND QUE UP AT A MEDICAL CENTRE FOR ANOTHER 2 HOURS AND GET A SCRIPT FROM A DOCTOR AND THEN GO AND PAY $40 AT THE CHEMIST FOR THE PILL, THAT HAS BEEN MADE UNDER A STERILE CONTROLLED ENVIRONMENT.

What drug use drop. You mark my words.

Either that, or turn the clock back 40 years, make Roger Rogerson Police Commissioner, and wipe out the outlaw motor cycle gangs that are making all the sh1t.

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
lockyrulz said:

they finished looking for your brain already have they? i thought by the echos made that your skull might have been quite vast in substance. Maybe it was the emptiness of it that deceived me.

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
RABK said:
I'm not a troll.

I rarely post anymore and only really flick through a few threads a week now. But when i do post in a 'popular' thread like this one - low and behold, who should be in there forum copping, moral crusading and been just a plain old wank? None other then Tim Tam the Hutt.

I can't help but have a dig at him.

and the rest of us cant help but laugh.

perverse

Referee
lockyrulz said:

and you're throwing stones about high school level insults? my 11 year old nephew zings me harder than this.

Latest posts