What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I took drugs my whole career: Andrew Johns

Packy

Bench
lockyrulz said:
How about you just dont speed in the first place einstein.

Excellent. You bit.

I am yet to meet a perfect citizen in the eyes of the law. I think you just might be it!

perverse

Referee
Mr. Fahrenheit said:
just skimming through, those 2 stuck out in my head... but if you argued a similar point, consider yourself added ot the list. In 400 odd posts, most involve instant crucification based on the stigma attached to 'drugs'.
hahaha oh dont worry about it - i'm just giving you sh*t haha :D

apparently a lot of people on this website do live in a cardboard box though - that much i have ascertained from this whole circus.

Mr Saab

Referee
El Diablo said:
certainly not you

perhaps you can start a big financial news thread like Moffo

you think you're in the know

I cant post what i know cause i would be banned forever.

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
perverse said:
hahaha oh dont worry about it - i'm just giving you sh*t haha :D

apparently a lot of people on this website do live in a cardboard box though - that much i have ascertained from this whole circus.

:lol: at the cardboard box comment

lockyrulz

Juniors
perverse said:
oh what a load of horse sh*t. everyones sh*t stinks to some degree.

Indeed my sh*t does stink.

I still don't have a criminal record though. Nor do lots of people.

Packy

Bench
lockyrulz said:
Try hanging out with less deadsh*ts then.

Are you seriously trying to say that neither you or any of your friends have ever commited a crime?

I don't have a criminal record. Infact never even been in any trouble with the law, BUT I sure have broken the law. More times than I can count.

I would lay my life on the fact that you have too.

perverse

Referee
Mr. Fahrenheit said:
:lol: at the cardboard box comment
lol.. oh i can't take full credit... RABK or JM came out with a pearler on timmah regarding a cardboard box earlier in either this thread or another one regarding this issue.

as for what you had posted in this box before you changed it - you would think that wouldn't you?

perverse

Referee
lockyrulz said:
Indeed my sh*t does stink.

I still don't have a criminal record though. Nor do lots of people.
that just means you've never been caught. i could be wrong but i don't believe andrew johns has a criminal record either (no.. a caution does not make you a criminal).

lockyrulz

Juniors
perverse said:
that just means you've never been caught. i could be wrong but i don't believe andrew johns has a criminal record either (no.. a caution does not make you a criminal).

Let me make it even simpler for you.

I have not committed an offence.

Does that help?

Misanthrope

Staff member
lockyrulz said:
Try hanging out with less deadsh*ts then.

Jesus f**king Christ. If you were any more dense, light wouldn't be able to escape your proximity. I could strike up a conversation with a pot plant and it would provide more intelligent responses than you have in this thread. Not that it would make sounds - but silence would be more productive than any more of the verbal diarrhea you've been spraying all over the screen. Fetch me a tissue, someone, I can't see for all the sh*t this dullard has been spraying.

I realise that you've doubtless encountered a great many things in your twelve or thirteen years on this earth - but perhaps the world just isn't ready for your unique brand of simpleton wisdom. Maybe one day there'll be a call for your ability to count spilled matches or create art using only your bodily fluids - but until that time comes around, maybe it's best you hop off the PC, grab your box of crayons, and go back to trying to write the great Australian novel using only Original Orange and Bad-Ass Blue.

mongoose

Coach
lockyrulz said:
So he bs's his entire career, then tries to bs his way out of this initially, but now he is a hero because with no where else to run, he fronts up on the footy show and does an interview.

You guys are easy to please.

f**k off you queensland d1ckhead. He could have easily turned down an interview and saved face. Gould wasn't easy on him either. He's not a hero but he did the best possible thing he could do and lay it all out on the table on live television. The media, fans etc can't speculate on anything more except that drugs are a part of everyday life, sports stars included.

mattyg

Bench
good on johns for admitting all this...i was spewing this morning when he tried to shift the blame...but at least now we've heard the full truth.

now i expect the nrl to come down heavily on newcastle...they knew he had a drug problem for 10 years and didn't do anything about it...far worse than the reason for what we copped a 500k fine for in 2004.

lockyrulz

Juniors
perverse said:
ROFL mate, you've probably broken laws you didn't even know existed.

No I havent.

Speaks volumes about you that you cant accept a human being that doesnt have committ crimes.