What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I took drugs my whole career: Andrew Johns

Engine

Juniors
I may be a poster which likes a debate. But, Im steering clear from Misanthrope's ass in a forum fight.

perverse

Referee
Engine said:
I may be a poster which likes a debate. But, Im steering clear from Misanthrope's ass in a forum fight.
i'm in the same boat.. thankfully i haven't found myself in a position where i disagree with him...

... yet ...

DUN DUN DUNNNNNN *sinister music* ...

no really he'd mop the floor with me.

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
Engine said:

And if you dont like toilet humour, steer clear of EA when he comes up as well.

Misanthrope

Staff member
To change the tone a little bit, I'm proud of lockyrulz.

Seriously, every day must be a struggle for him, so kudos to him for putting on a brave face and striving forward towards his dream of being a fully fledged human being. Other people with his drawbacks in life might have simply settled for the role of junkie, hobo, or rugby player - but he's putting on a brave face and aspiring to adequacy.

lockyrulz

Juniors
Misanthrope said:
1). Calling Andrew Johns a nob isn't a point. It's an opinion.

2). It's spelt dictionary. If you owned one, you could find that out without even needing to open it! :-o

3). Touche, my simple friend. I would have also accepted "I am rubber, you are glue".

Replace Manly jersey with 'slightly soiled underpants' and he's getting the picture, right?

1. I still never said he was a villian so you are still wrong.

2. Cheers for the tip.

3. For someone whose best effort, is 'yourz a fagz' I wouldn't cast stones.

perverse

Referee
Misanthrope said:

Seriously, every day must be a struggle for him, so kudos to him for putting on a brave face and striving forward towards his dream of being a fully fledged human being. Other people with his drawbacks in life might have simply settled for the role of junkie, hobo, or rugby player - but he's putting on a brave face and aspiring to adequacy.
the unfortunate thing is that he already has delusions of adequacy. if he doesn't think it is broken.. is he going to try and fix it?

lockyrulz

Juniors
Misanthrope said:

*Yawn*

Are you sure you weren't involved in directing the Police Academy films?

Packy

Bench
raversjohns.jpg

Anyone?

Too soon?

ByRd

First Grade
Johns has just lost all respect and to people who have said good on him for coming out and admitting it, bullsh!t, he never would of come out if he hadn't have been caught with the tablet in London, shows the type of person he is.

lockyrulz

Juniors
Engine said:

I'd steer clear of his ass fullstop.

You'll live longer.

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
just quietly, i want to know how much he made for his exclusive interview. And ofcourse his one hour special that will premiere on a Sunday Night.

His magazine spreads etc etc.

lockyrulz

Juniors
doglyf said:
Johns has just lost all respect and to people who have said good on him for coming out and admitting it, bullsh!t, he never would of come out if he hadn't have been caught with the tablet in London, shows the type of person he is.

Lol careful dude, thats what I said.

AJ is a hero dontcha know, the footy show said so!

Misanthrope

Staff member
3. For someone whose best effort, is 'yourz a fagz' I wouldn't cast stones.

Please, the only time I've used a superfluous 'z' in my life is to mock simpletons such as yourself. I didn't just imply you were a homosexual, either. I've also implied that you're mentally deficient. The fact you haven't noticed that subtle undertone in our communication is probably proof that I was on the money.

1. I still never said he was a villian so you are still wrong.

I never said you said he was a villain. You asked for my thoughts and I gave them. You then said your sterling contribution to the thread was to call him a 'nob'. While I did feel this cut right to the heart of the matter and settled all arguments, I felt compelled to inform you that it's not a point. It's an opinion.

Are you sure you weren't involved in directing the Police Academy films?

I'm barely old enough to remember them being out. I'll admit, I must have been wrong in assuming you were thirteen. Clearly you're a far more unique brand of forum troll. We get so few forty year olds living vicariously through a forum persona on here. You're a rare treat, indeed!

I'd steer clear of his ass fullstop.

Yet you accuse me of relying purely on homosexual allusions...

lockyrulz

Juniors
Mr. Fahrenheit said:
just quietly, i want to know how much he made for his exclusive interview. And ofcourse his one hour special that will premiere on a Sunday Night.

Hey back off man, AJ is a hero, he will donate any money he gets to world charities and stuff.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Mr. Fahrenheit said:

why would they pay him for an interview when he already works for 9?

its not like he can go and sell it to 7 or 10

Latest posts