What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I took drugs my whole career: Andrew Johns

lockyrulz

Juniors
Misanthrope said:
Had to bust out that idiot to human dictionary again. Apparently that's your kind's way of admitting that they are incapable of a comeback and can't admit it.

You know what a fruitless search would be? Trying to find a friend for the lone brain cell you've got rattling around up in that skull of yours.

Still waiting for an actual point.

Or are you incapable of making one?

lockyrulz

Juniors
perverse said:

and you're throwing stones about high school level insults? my 11 year old nephew zings me harder than this.

Good for her.

With any luck then she will grow up a lot smarter than her spastic uncle.

perverse

Referee
lockyrulz said:
Still waiting for an actual point.

he's made his point at least 3 or 4 times over now.. i think you're just missing it. it's not the only thing you're missing.

Mr Saab

Referee
Fibroman said:
The solution is simple:

LEGALISE THE LOT OF THEM. CONTROL IT. IF YOU WANT A PILL, MAKE YOU SIT WITH A COUNCELLSOR FOR 1/2 AN HOUR AND COP A GOB FULL OF THE DANGERS, THEN GO AND QUE UP AT A MEDICAL CENTRE FOR ANOTHER 2 HOURS AND GET A SCRIPT FROM A DOCTOR AND THEN GO AND PAY $40 AT THE CHEMIST FOR THE PILL, THAT HAS BEEN MADE UNDER A STERILE CONTROLLED ENVIRONMENT.

What drug use drop. You mark my words.

Jesus, i hope you were on Es when you typed that dribble.

perverse

Referee
lockyrulz said:
Good for her.

With any luck then she will grow up a lot smarter than her spastic uncle.
you know nephew = boy right? or have you stooped to insulting children now?

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
Fibroman said:
NEWA FLASH MORONS!

There are currently 100's og backyard chemical drug labs around the Sydney area. The cops close down about one a month. For every one closed down, another 5 spring up somewhere else.

To my knowledge in the past ten years there have been about 2 recorded deaths from the ingestion of the drug ecstacy.

Go to any night club in Sydney and not even trying, you will locate at least 20 or 30 people that have 50+ pills on them or near them. I would guess that at least 50 % of the patrons of most nightclubs would be under the influence of either speed or ecstacy.

Taking a pill on a Friday night in general circles is deemed to be no worse than having 6 or 8 beers.

The solution is simple:

LEGALISE THE LOT OF THEM. CONTROL IT. IF YOU WANT A PILL, MAKE YOU SIT WITH A COUNCELLSOR FOR 1/2 AN HOUR AND COP A GOB FULL OF THE DANGERS, THEN GO AND QUE UP AT A MEDICAL CENTRE FOR ANOTHER 2 HOURS AND GET A SCRIPT FROM A DOCTOR AND THEN GO AND PAY $40 AT THE CHEMIST FOR THE PILL, THAT HAS BEEN MADE UNDER A STERILE CONTROLLED ENVIRONMENT.

What drug use drop. You mark my words.

Either that, or turn the clock back 40 years, make Roger Rogerson Police Commissioner, and wipe out the outlaw motor cycle gangs that are making all the sh1t.

nah, not 40 bucks.

thats the going rate isnt it?

make it like 60, get 20 bucks in tax revenue

Misanthrope

Staff member

I've made several dozen points with reference to you. Did you want me to make a point with regards to the Andrew Johns debate? The state of the situation in Iraq? That boy at the local chip shop that you find oh so dreamy?

1). Andrew Johns did the wrong thing. A wrong thing that people all over the world are doing every day of the week. While his status as a 'celebrity' certainly doesn't justify his behaviour, it is ludicrous that he is being made out as a villain for doing it when others are ignored.

2). I'm against the war in Iraq. It's doing nothing to solve the problems in the Middle East, and bombing for peace is like f**king for virginity.

3). I think he's just your type. Hook in, son

Good for her.

You mean 'him', right? Or do your kind reproduce by budding, rendering questions of sex largely useless?

lockyrulz

Juniors
perverse said:
he's made his point at least 3 or 4 times over now.. i think you're just missing it. it's not the only thing you're missing.

Sorry, I was after an actual point in regards to why he disagrees with my points in this thread.

I would have thought that was obvious. Maybe he could lend you his dictionary.

Misty Bee

First Grade
Mr. Fahrenheit said:
is that what you come back with? the lack of RSA?

what if youre drinking at home then huh? you OD, you kill yourself.

you OD on any type of drug, you kill yourself.

And here's a penny for your well educated thoughts misty bee, what about all the prescribed Ritalin thats being abused... one tab of E looks almost tame tbh.

If you are selling something illegally, it is irresponsible to say the least. Likewise, distributing drugs without adequate medical training or licencing is really responsible, isn't it.

Lets whack a ban on Fourex and UDL's, and legalise heroine and ice. Great idea. Society would be so much better then wouldn't it!

BTW, which of your wonderful illegal drugs actually TASTE good?

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
Misanthrope said:
I've made several dozen points with reference to you. Did you want me to make a point with regards to the Andrew Johns debate? The state of the situation in Iraq? That boy at the local chip shop that you find oh so dreamy?

1). Andrew Johns did the wrong thing. A wrong thing that people all over the world are doing every day of the week. While his status as a 'celebrity' certainly doesn't justify his behaviour, it is ludicrous that he is being made out as a villain for doing it when others are ignored.

2). I'm against the war in Iraq. It's doing nothing to solve the problems in the Middle East, and bombing for peace is like f**king for virginity.

You mean 'him', right? Or do your kind reproduce by budding, rendering questions of sex largely useless?

:lol:! FMD, some of this is F7s material... you were wasted this year!

perverse

Referee
omfg CWB... you're at your best mate. it's a shame this thread has such a disappointing topic... because you're just pouring gold into it.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I would have thought that was obvious. Maybe he could lend you his dictionary.

I don't own a dictionary. I'll spot you a few dollars for one, though. I've got to make this fair somehow.

Balmain Bug

Juniors
I admire him for telling the truth;

Now its the NRL's turn to tell the truth. A couple of years ago when it is suspected that Joey got busted on a drug test and to cover it all up, his punishment from the NRL was to force him to wear a silly neck brace and concocted a story that he had buggered his neck up and had him out for the for the rest of the season.

Every Novacastrian could see him surfing at Nobby's 4 days a week.

It was a joke. At the time he even did a guest appearance on the footy show one night when he discarded the neck brace beacuse he had the poo poo's with having to wear it on the show.

C'mon NRL , fess up !!

lockyrulz

Juniors
Misanthrope said:

1. I never said he was a villian or the 'butcher of Newcastle'. I said he was a nob. The only other thing I said was he is not a hero for speaking out, but would have been more so had he done so without being caught first.

2. I am also against the war in Iraq. Great minds think alike I guess. Still have no fear, you always have your dicitonary to refer to.

3. I don't do sloppy seconds. He is all yours.

Packy

Bench
I am almost convinced that Lockyrulz is actually sitting at home with a coke and a mars bar laughing himself stupid as he wears his Manly Jersey and takes us all for a ride.

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
Misty Bee said:
If you are selling something illegally, it is irresponsible to say the least. Likewise, distributing drugs without adequate medical training or licencing is really responsible, isn't it.

Lets whack a ban on Fourex and UDL's, and legalise heroine and ice. Great idea. Society would be so much better then wouldn't it!

BTW, which of your wonderful illegal drugs actually TASTE good?

Im not arguing the distribuition, initial argument was on its use and how it affects (you said kills) people.

How many people drink alchol for the taste? seriously? they consume it for its effects, etc. Same goes with drugs...

And when did i say it should be 'legal', i said your point on the death rate was irrelavent coz it relates to overuse rather than 'use'. FFS a bloke who overdoses on paracetamol can die.

lockyrulz

Juniors
Packy said:
I am almost convinced that Lockyrulz is actually sitting at home with a coke and a mars bar laughing himself stupid as he wears his Manly Jersey and takes us all for a ride.

Lol your not far off.

Misanthrope

Staff member
1. I never said he was a villian or the 'butcher of Newcastle'. I said he was a nob. The only other thing I said was he is not a hero for speaking out, but would have been more so had he done so without being caught first.

2. I am also against the war in Iraq. Great minds think alike I guess. Still have no fear, you always have your dicitonary to refer to.

3. I don't do sloppy seconds. He is all yours.

1). Calling Andrew Johns a nob isn't a point. It's an opinion.

2). It's spelt dictionary. If you owned one, you could find that out without even needing to open it! :-o

3). Touche, my simple friend. I would have also accepted "I am rubber, you are glue".

Lol your not far off.

Replace Manly jersey with 'slightly soiled underpants' and he's getting the picture, right?

Latest posts