What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ICC ODI World Cup Oct-Nov 2023

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
As nuts as that was though, is anyone else feeling like the frequency of ridiculous knocks in this tournament is spoiling the 50 over game? Seeing a Batsman absolutely tee off is becoming way too commonplace now, it used to be something special but it feels like someone is arseraping quality bowlers every second game now. And then you’re getting someone like Ravindra coming into his first World Cup and getting hundreds or fifties just about every innings… batting should be harder than that.

Last edited:

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Sheesh.... come on mate. What sort of man are you not letting Maxi f**k your wife after he just rogered Afghanistan?? Bit precious aren't ya??!!
It’s not so much just maxi rogering them as much as him doing it after the rest of the side bent over and presented for them like the sloppy bottoms that they are.
They owe him big time cause the day will be remembered for his innings, not them getting cornholed for 97 runs

Last edited:
As nuts as that was though, is anyone else feeling like the frequency of ridiculous knocks in this tournament is spoiling the 50 over game? Seeing a Batman absolutely tee off is becoming way too commonplace now, it used to be something special but it feels like someone is arseraping quality bowlers every second game now. And then you’re getting someone like Ravindra coming into his first World Cup and getting hundreds or fifties just about every innings… batting should be harder than that.

Batman? So did that make Pat Cummins Robin the Boy Wonder?! :p

King-Gutho94

Coach
Wow went to bed at 7 for 91 and thought we were brown Bread. Maxy you hairy magnificent merkin!!
I had 2 wtf moments in one night.

First was checking the score on cricinfo at i think around 1:30am to see the score was 5/74. And I went back to sleep thinking there kidding themselves fancy getting thumped by 150+ runs against Afghanistan who are a good side but not that great.

Then the other wtf was seeing the final result at 4:40am in the morning going wtf did I miss. And then noticed Maxwell got 201*.