What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ICC ODI World Cup Oct-Nov 2023

PARRA_FAN

Coach
This is some interesting reading about Maxwell's innings compared to other cricketers in one day matches -

I was so lucky that Ive had a tough fortnight in terms of sleeping so decided to stay up and watch the thing. Wow, unbelievable innings. I think Ive rated it up there along with Bevan's knocks in 96 and 02, Steve Waughs ton in 1999 and Roy's ton against Pakistan at the 03 WC.

This is some interesting reading about Maxwell's innings compared to other cricketers in one day matches -

Had a friend suggest Herschelle Gibbs hitting 170 odd when the Saffas chased down 430 against Australia which is the only knock I can think of that is in the conversation

Fangs

Coach
JB gives it away

Malan is quite the enigma

I like him.

Got scapegoated for the Ashes here in Australia. He is easily in the top 6 test bats when you consider who England carried into the most recent Ashes series.

Their loss. They can play their silly games.

Reactions: JJ
Would have loved to see Van Merkin get Bairstow, I suppose Buttler is still fitting. Would be better if he gets Stokes as well. Just a shame Broad has retired.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Would have loved to see Van Merkin get Bairstow, I suppose Buttler is still fitting. Would be better if he gets Stokes as well. Just a shame Broad has retired.
Broad was dumped from the odi team after 2015 WC.

He didn't play any part of there 2019 success.

Quite a shame he missed out.

Broad was dumped from the odi team after 2015 WC.

He didn't play any part of there 2019 success.

Quite a shame he missed out.
Broad dumped and they immediately win the next World Cup they compete in. Well that’s interesting.

he should be playing here so van Merkin can get him out.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
England flog The Netherlands and move to 7th spot on the table.

Today Sri Lanka v New Zealand.

Must win by NZ. SL now find themselves in 9th and so need to win to qualify for the champions trophy

Latest posts