What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ICC ODI World Cup Oct-Nov 2023

lockyno1

Post Whore
So there is cyclone looming around Kolkata on the 2 days that its possible to play this semi final.

Imagine waiting around all tournament for a semi final to be washed out.

We only have ourselves to blame. Should have not played so badly against SA earlier and being thrashed there. I do laugh that the comp goes forever but they cant have a few more reserve days though

mozza91

Coach
Weather is the only thing that’ll save the Saffers from another choke. Shit way to go out for us of it happens.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Weather is the only thing that’ll save the Saffers from another choke. Shit way to go out for us of it happens.

meh we knew about it earlier should have beaten SA or not played so bad against India…or actually thrashed Bangladesh/Afghanistan like we should have.

lockyno1

Post Whore
You’re right we’ve only got ourselves to blame. Would still be a shit way to go out though.

not fussed if we do, no one will go close to India let’s be real. Their bowling is a mile better we are still picking Starc and his pies for goodness sake. Their batting is deeper and have the best spin partnership around, doesn’t matter who it is I’ll be shocked if anyone goes close

some11

Referee
If we get tumbled out due to bad weather, I won't have a whinge. The format of playing each team once is pretty bloody fair....team 1 and 2 deserve to go through if weather does go bad.
Nah f**k that. It's an elimination final, how can you decide a winner without a ball being bowled.

Just wait for the weather to pass.

Wizardman

First Grade
Nah f**k that. It's an elimination final, how can you decide a winner without a ball being bowled.

Just wait for the weather to pass.
Disagree.....cricket is now a game which is played in virtually all 12 months of the year. Players need to (a) rest when they can (b) get ready for their next cricket commitment.

Organisers have organized a reserve day for each of the final matches. If a match cannot be completed within two days, the show has to go on.

King-Gutho94

Coach
It would be a shame if South Africa got into the final with a washout.

Not because its Australia but the best part of the cricket world cups is so South Africa can choke in the semi final and have this hoodoo around there neck of never making a final let alone win one.

If they are going to break it i would rather just make them earn by actually playing not getting there by default.

bazza

Immortal
It would be a shame if South Africa got into the final with a washout.

Not because its Australia but the best part of the cricket world cups is so South Africa can choke in the semi final and have this hoodoo around there neck of never making a final let alone win one.

If they are going to break it i would rather just make them earn by actually playing not getting there by default.
yes - SA winning a cricket WC final would be as sad as the day that the Sharks won the grand final

Latest posts