What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ICC ODI World Cup Oct-Nov 2023

King-Gutho94

Coach
Good points in this one. Warner has been an excellent odi player including this world cup.

But a polariser thats for sure.
I dont think there has been any ever questions about Warner's place in the ODI side compared to his shit test record on the road.

He would open the batting with Gilly in my All-time Aussie ODI side.

He has gone past Mark Waugh and Matthew Hayden as an opener on stats and impact on games alone.

simmo1

First Grade
Forget having reserve days, if India manage to lose tonight then there will be a reserve month set aside to replay the entire tournament come the next WC.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Game day. India v New Zealand in the first semi final.

Can the plucky kiwis cause the upset and make a third consecutive final? Or will the blue wave continue?
I am going to be bold and predict Virat to continue his run of single figures in ODI WC Semi Finals.

His current 3 ODI WC semi finals scores are 9,1,1.

The emergency number in the USA.

Will he make it 4 from 4.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Carn Kiwis.

The Indian bowlers have been excellent, sure the batters have been good, but bowlers win games.

Bowl your hearts out Kiwis.

JJ

Immortal
A lot much depends on the toss here

don’t see a Maxwell innings against these attacks, whoever bats second is going to have to weather a storm for a bit…

mozza91

Coach
A lot much depends on the toss here

don’t see a Maxwell innings against these attacks, whoever bats second is going to have to weather a storm for a bit…
You blokes could win the toss but they’ll still let Team India choose what they want to do.

Latest posts