What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If Newcastle beat Canberra tomorrow......

Bicey_18

Bench
What did BunniesMan try telling everyone?

Another piece of the puzzle fell into place tonight just as I expected. After this round they'll only be two points ahead of us. After next week when they lose again, we'll be even going into the last fortnight.

Round 26 to be a 8th place playoff, and we'll win that. I've said it all along, I stand by it.

Hmmmmm we lost by 8 points to the same team that belted your sorry mob a couple of weeks ago by how many points???? 32 points wasnt it??? And to add insult to that we played them in NZ you guys were actually at home..

You have no chance against Newcastle... None

Besides, your season will end sooner rather than later.... we just have to win one more game to pretty much end it. You lose one more... game over for 2011. Cowboys coming off 2 losses in a row spells danger for Souffs, Brisbane in Brisbane is a gimme for the Broncos..

Season over

BunniesMan

Immortal
Hmmmmm we lost by 8 points to the same team that belted your sorry mob a couple of weeks ago by how many points???? 32 points wasnt it??? And to add insult to that we played them in NZ you guys were actually at home..

You have no chance against Newcastle... None

Besides, your season will end sooner rather than later.... we just have to win one more game to pretty much end it. You lose one more... game over for 2011. Cowboys coming off 2 losses in a row spells danger for Souffs, Brisbane in Brisbane is a gimme for the Broncos..

Season over
Bet you were saying those things ahead of our game against the Dragons.

In the last 130 minutes we've played, we've outscored our opposition 90-10. We are in red hot form, we're going to beat the Cowboys, we're going to beat the Broncos (again), we're going to go to round 26, we're going to drive up the highway and we're going to spank your blokes infront of your little old boys day.

We're finally fulfilling our potential. We have more talent on one flank than you do in your entire team and we're finally realising that potential. You won't stand a chance against us.

Cliffhanger

Coach
BunniesMan you really should consider shutting the f**k up. That said you can't look much more stupid than you do already.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
When was the last time any one heard a "very masculine macho type man" refer to themselves as a "very masculine macho type man".

BM - you're either a terrible attempt at trolling, or a pathological liar and moron.

Timmah

Staff member

In the last 130 minutes we've played, we've outscored our opposition 90-10. We are in red hot form, we're going to beat the Cowboys, we're going to beat the Broncos (again), we're going to go to round 26, we're going to drive up the highway and we're going to spank your blokes infront of your little old boys day.

We're finally fulfilling our potential. We have more talent on one flank than you do in your entire team and we're finally realising that potential. You won't stand a chance against us.

Couple of things.

1. Irrespective of how bad Canberra are playing, you still need to actually play them and beat them tomorrow. You've only won 3 of 11 matches there ever, so it's no sure thing.

2. "Fulfilling your potential" is not a 56-6 win over Parramatta. If Melbourne were playing the Eels in that mindset last Monday, St George's 91-6 win over Canterbury would no longer hold the NSWRL/ARL/NRL record for biggest win of all time.

3. The Dragons game hardly counts either. f**king Canberra beat them, they were in terrible form even if they'd got to 20 points.

Your cocky posts are embarrassing at best. There's a difference between having faith in your team and being a complete and utter imbecile.

You are the latter.

mozza91

Coach

After reading this the Cowboys, Broncos and Knights will be forfeiting there games against Souffs. They are losing sleep over the threat that Shaune Corrigan and Dave Tyrell provide.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Couple of things.

1. Irrespective of how bad Canberra are playing, you still need to actually play them and beat them tomorrow. You've only won 3 of 11 matches there ever, so it's no sure thing.

2. "Fulfilling your potential" is not a 56-6 win over Parramatta. If Melbourne were playing the Eels in that mindset last Monday, St George's 91-6 win over Canterbury would no longer hold the NSWRL/ARL/NRL record for biggest win of all time.

3. The Dragons game hardly counts either. f**king Canberra beat them, they were in terrible form even if they'd got to 20 points.

Your cocky posts are embarrassing at best. There's a difference between having faith in your team and being a complete and utter imbecile.

You are the latter.
So a game that was 2 weeks ago doesn't count, because we won, but statistics going back a quarter century are totally relevant because they make us look bad...

Timmah

Staff member
So a game that was 2 weeks ago doesn't count, because we won, but statistics going back a quarter century are totally relevant because they make us look bad...

Look at the Canberra v Dragons match... kinda proves my point. A bad record somewhere can affect a team, whether you like it or not.

AuDragon

Juniors
Hell, even most Knights fans tipped the Warriors (myself included). Definitely should have won though, but if we can knock the Broncos off at home, the pain will be eased.
Nah, I hope the Broncos win by a small margin in Newcastle, then give 50uff$ a spanking of epic proportions the week after to even things up. ;-)

Sean18

Juniors
What did BunniesMan try telling everyone?

Another piece of the puzzle fell into place tonight just as I expected. After this round they'll only be two points ahead of us. After next week when they lose again, we'll be even going into the last fortnight.

Round 26 to be a 8th place playoff, and we'll win that. I've said it all along, I stand by it.

:lol::lol::lol:

Pete Cash

Post Whore
What position would that be? Missionary? Certainly not a bucking Bronco.
Perhaps the position of being a player at LOL@50uFF$?

His position towards the end of the table at the all you can eat buffet could have limited his trips to the dessert cart but by god did Greg Inglis dig deep and manage to get his share of the apple pie.

skeepe

Immortal
Ok I'll break it down for you.

Elliott: 1 premiership in 5 years. 2 minor premierships in 5 years.
Maguire: 2 premierships in 2 years. 2 minor premierships in 2 years.

By the end of this season Maguire will have more success in half as much time.

And back then the super league was in its infancy with few aussie players. Now it's at a much higher level filled with aussie players. It's a lot tougher now than it was in Elliott's day, and yet still Maguire has more success.

In my post I said "by the end of this season".

I'll tell you why I'm so confident.

To begin the year Wigan was at a record of:

4 wins - 2 draws - 2losses

Since those first 8 games they've been:
16 wins - 1 draw - 1 loss

Including a current streak of 9 wins.

I think it's fair to say "they got this".

Wigan to be back to back minor premiers and premiers and throw in a Cup win aswell this year.

Maguire will have essentially the perfect coaching career leading into his time with us.

You were saying?

One minor premiership and one premiership. Same record as Elliott.

Pillock.

Latest posts