What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If Newcastle beat Canberra tomorrow......

betcats

Referee
Ive got a feeling he doesnt wanna play five eight for one(just a hunch, no facts behind it). Also he just seems to float in and out of games too much, to be a good half i think you need to really want to dominate a game and have the ball in your hands as much as possible.

Spot On

Coach
Ive got a feeling he doesnt wanna play five eight for one(just a hunch, no facts behind it). Also he just seems to float in and out of games too much, to be a good half i think you need to really want to dominate a game and have the ball in your hands as much as possible.

He'd have to do too much work.

BunniesMan

Immortal
What did BunniesMan try telling everyone?

Another piece of the puzzle fell into place tonight just as I expected. After this round they'll only be two points ahead of us. After next week when they lose again, we'll be even going into the last fortnight.

Round 26 to be a 8th place playoff, and we'll win that. I've said it all along, I stand by it.

Sean18

Juniors

Another piece of the puzzle fell into place tonight just as I expected. After this round they'll only be two points ahead of us. After next week when they lose again, we'll be even going into the last fortnight.

Round 26 to be a 8th place playoff, and we'll win that. I've said it all along, I stand by it.

Do you ever shut up? I wonder what your excuse will be when LOL@50uff$ don't make the 8? Injuries? Ref?

Juju

Juniors

Newcastle will drill your soft muppet forward pack if your even in contention then,
Rd 26 2010 ring a bell, destroyed by Dragons B team :D:D:D:D

How bout a "Top 8, we got this!"???

AlwaysGreen

Immortal

Canberra have had a dismal season this year, a southesque season if you will, but I really hope that we have one big perfomance left in us this year and we pump souths sorry hide back to obscurity.

Bunniesman is a gimp who should have been wiped on the curtain. You heard it hear six hundred and eighteenth.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Canberra have had a dismal season this year, a southesque season if you will, but I really hope that we have one big perfomance left in us this year and we pump souths sorry hide back to obscurity.

Bunniesman is a gimp who should have been wiped on the curtain. You heard it hear six hundred and eighteenth.
A few people on here have called me a gimp. I don't know what gimp means. I looked it up. Urban dictionary says:
(1) a derrogatory term for someone that is disabled or has a medicial problem that results in physical impairment.

(2) An insult implying that someone is incompetent, stupid, etc. Can also be used to imply that the person is uncool or can't/won't do what everyone else is doing.

(3) A sex slave or submissive, usually male, as popularlized by the movie Pulp Fiction.
Look at that gimp in the wheelchair

Dude, quit being a gimp and take a hit!

Bring out the gimp!
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=gimp

I am not disabled, physically or mentally in any way. I am neither incompetent, stupid or uncool. I am certainly not sexually submissive. I am a very maculine macho type man.

Therefore, on all counts, you are wrong AlwaysGreen. For your insult I look forward to tomorrow all the more as we do to you what we did to Parramatta and St George.

Iafeta

Referee
You are Shaune Corrigan and Brad Watt's share-around submissive wench. Therefore you are in actual fact a gimp as defined.

Juju

Juniors
A few people on here have called me a gimp. I don't know what gimp means. I looked it up. Urban dictionary says:

I am not disabled, physically or mentally in any way. I am neither incompetent, stupid or uncool. I am certainly not sexually submissive. I am a very maculine macho type man.

Therefore, on all counts, you are wrong AlwaysGreen. For your insult I look forward to tomorrow all the more as we do to you what we did to Parramatta and St George.
What happened round 26 2010 Bunniesgimp???:oops:

AlwaysGreen

Immortal

You are the living breathing definition of a gimp. While you were at urban dictionary did you look up the meaning of lol@50uff$? If not don't worry, chances are you'll see it in the flesh tommorow.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Hell, even most Knights fans tipped the Warriors (myself included). Definitely should have won though, but if we can knock the Broncos off at home, the pain will be eased.

I hope you guys do it, I'm glad the Warriors got home tonight cause thats us pretty much in the finals, but I'd rather see the Knights get the last spot than the Bunnies or Dogs on what you've shown so far.

Latest posts