What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If Tupou didn't think Anasta...

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
Big Pete said:
:| @ No. 7...running 30m to rabbit punch a winger.

It was their prop, he was laying into our winger. What are teammates for huh? Tupou take note.

voltron

Juniors
heh
but topou is smart
by staying out of it, he doesnt miss any weeks
and Fa'alogo gets maximum weeks on the sideline
smart, not a cat
Fa'alogo is stupid AND a cat

Phillips

Referee
voltron said:
heh
but topou is smart
smart, not a cat

pretty sure not sticking up for your mate makes Tupou a cat.

The Engineers Room

First Grade
When will you morons learn that Rugby League is not about fighting. Everyone enjoys controlled aggression within the laws of the game but fighting is just so stupid. It is an act that shows you have little regard for the actual game.

yobbo84

Coach
The end result of that = 1 player sent off, 1 sin-binned and 1 put on report from each club. 6 Souths players suspended from that - not sure about CC players. Trotter (Souths number 7) got 3 weeks.

voltron

Juniors
Phillips said:
pretty sure not sticking up for your mate makes Tupou a cat.

well there are two ways of sticking up for ur mate
come in third man
or break up the fight/make sure it doesnt escalate.

and since the NRL has been drilling in the idea that being third man in is a big no no
topou's actions were smart.
it might not have been 'tough'
but as soon as u saw the hit, u knew he was going to be gone for a very long time
why get urself mixed up in it and risk urself too.

melon....

Coach
voltron said:
heh
but topou is smart
smart, not a cat

We have a winner!!!

All together now...LOL@SOUFFS!!!

ThatsNikkisTeam

Juniors
Faaglogo = Misses 7 games & the chance to be part of a possibly great finals series for souths (first time in 18 years)

Toops = Misses no weeks

Don't see how he is stupid.

Spike

First Grade
I don't know whether Tupou was thinking that or the possibility of losing his front teeth again if Fa'alogo smack him in the mouth too

Johnny Bravo

Juniors
yobbo84 said:
The end result of that = 1 player sent off, 1 sin-binned and 1 put on report from each club. 6 Souths players suspended from that - not sure about CC players. Trotter (Souths number 7) got 3 weeks.
I bet they were all glad that they stuck up for their mates then. Letting them down for the next few weeks by being suspended :roll:

ThatsNikkisTeam

Juniors
Spike said:
I don't know whether Tupou was thinking that or the possibility of losing his front teeth again if Fa'alogo smack him in the mouth too

Why would he care he didn't care last time he played on without them, Then gave up looking for them because he could not be bothered. He was lucky the Ch 9 camera men cared and looked over footage and found them for him.

_STING_

Juniors
"I said to the boys after the game I don't want to be a coach who has players who don't let the referee handle things."

Jason Taylor - Souths Sydney Coach - 1st September 2007

One brain amongst all South Sydney owners, administrators, coaching staff, players and spporters.

Latest posts