What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If we can't beat the Tigers, what hope are we?

Docking

Juniors
Enough said.

We can't rely on Vagana and Merritt to score all our points.

PATHETIC PERFORMANCE

wittyfan

Referee
It's still very early days, but I can't help but feel that 2004 will only be a very marginal improvement on 2003. Raper's got some work to do...

Docking

Juniors
I agree.

I'm a bit lost for words at the moment, don't know quite where to start......

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
The Angryman, tries his best to look on the bright side -only 12 against.

Early days

cheese

Bench
El Garbo said:
Here's a word for you: FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRKKK!!!!
:lol:

What a f**king shite performance .....When are these blokes gonna stand up and be counted?! Im sick of constantly giving them wraps when all they do is constantly dissapoint

Peachey should give himself an uppercut or two. Not that he was the worse, but all his talk of injecting himself was a load of shite, he stood stagnant in the backline like a stoned mullet.

bull shark

Juniors
Some positives:
* Sully at dummy half - some good runs, very good kicking from dummy half
* Peachey had more impact. Opposition couldn't just target Kimmorley.
* Saleh did some good stuff so he's a reasonable replacement for Rieck/Merrit
* Galloway continues to improve.

Also, Tigers arent' t the team they were last year - players like Hodgson, Moodie, Sattler really adding something.

I think we can improve. More focus on the basics.

Must admit I was surprised Stone gave us the try.

Sharkie73

Bench
Don't forget we where down to a 2 man bench in the second half and playing a physical game like tonight it just took its toll on all the players

Docking

Juniors
You are right, that's what makes the performance even harder to swallow - that we should have lost 12-0 :(

millersnose

Post Whore
dropsies

no plan in the backline

peachey 1000 meters most of them sideways

too many penalties

too many missed tackles

baileys a hog

but at least we arent blaming the ref

matty w

Juniors
I cant believe it, it was a terribly f*cking pathetically aweful performance!!!
Defence was much improved, but please, someone shoot lomu or give him some glue for his hands, and the rest of the team should have done much better in attack! We dont want to be just getting it right halfway through the season when we're 3rd or 4th last, something needs to happen now!!!! :evil:

White Poiner

Coach
Still lomu wow hey played the worsed ever he droped the ball like 8 times that was bad
but bullshark was right there was some positivities and we lost some players but our class should of rapped up that match long before the 70th minitue mark also beattie played well so did rieck bird also didnt play bad
the dropped ball cost us that match but our defence has risen

ohhhhhh noooooo i just remembered next week crap 64-2 we will lose if we dont play better. but really that cant be how we will play this year and peach got involved and we played well then Raper pleaser teach them how to catch

The Popper

Bench
After playing a top team like the Tigers, just as well we've got an easy next week.....the Dogs. :shock: :oops: :oops: :oops:
They're having a picnic with the Eels right now.

Latest posts