What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If we weren’t f**cked before........

most in here were skeptical.
from memory willow & i were completely skeptical, because we've seen this sh*t before.

we've started well and disintegrated for the last 3 or so seasons.

i for one had absolutely no confidence in jowls as coach based on that fact alone.
we could have an entire state of origin team and still be where we're at now.

the coach is a fraud.

and for the first time i can remember, i actually didn't give a flying f**ck about yesterday's game.
sadly i felt that we don't deserve to be anywhere near the finals because we have been utter f**cking cowards for 14 weeks.

if the new owner doesn't frog march the coaching staff out the front door, then what the f**ck would it take? 7 seasons of puke & people are happy with just limping into the finals virtually by default?
Many of us were skeptical from round one simply because of the history of McGregor's tenure.
Bad luck doesn't come into it because we had a golden run with injuries while other teams were decimated early in the season and that at least contributed to our lofty position on the ladder until the inevitable fade gripped us..
Unfortunately injuries finally eventuated for us too - all at the wrong end of the year.
But that did not need to be terminal if we were exposing our young guns to first grade along the way.
I thought Lawrie and Lomax did exceptionally well considering the FG game time they have been afforded.
I wouldn't know about Field because he was just a spectator.

This Year?

Immortal
They didn"t give a f**k about us, Thommo, Flo or a top 4 spot during fan appreciation day so they deserve what's coming next Sunday..

Instead of being excited for our first finals campaign since 2015 we are preparing the rape kits for the return rape we gave in round 1 in what was a promising season before it all turned to shit.

If it wasn't so f**king depressing I would actually be laughing about it. You couldn't make it up.

If we somehow pull off a miracle the alarm clock will go off and I would be waking up at half mast.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
todays result doesn't surprise me I thought some weeks ago and mentioned on here we would end up playing The Donkeys...... my worse nightmare today playing The Donkeys in Brisbane and the Panthers scraping in to get a home semi.....but when we got pumped 40 to 4 by The Wooden Spooners and 38 to nil by The Dogs at home we have no one else to blame but our selves....we disintegrated like no other team can....sorry wont be going to the game....we are no chance..

Last edited:

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Look at the positives.

We have one more days break than the Broncos.
Broncs have struggled to put more than two wins together so they're overdue for a loss.
Widdop will be back for the game.

That's all I've got.
Yes but do you notice their long turn arounds continue .....they normally play thurs to thurs or thurs to fri.......and as luck would have it they played today and dont play us till next Sunday.....they are kissed on the arse by an angel

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
We are going to get our pants pulled down. If the team can’t get up to honour Thommo at their home ground and beat a team who is out of finals contention, then what chance do we have against the broncos. These blokes have hearts the size of peas.

ViceVersa

Juniors
Now Sydney fans can't even watch their team Dragons play live in a final.

The ultimate insult

A decent Dragon Army contingent travelling there mate... I'm all booked... If fans really did want to go, they'd find a way... You can always 'do a Rory' and leave morning & return after the game, but, you know...

Saintsified

Bench
A decent Dragon Army contingent travelling there mate... I'm all booked... If fans really did want to go, they'd find a way... You can always 'do a Rory' and leave morning & return after the game, but, you know...
Doesn't apply to me I'm on the Gold Coast, just saying what a lost opportunity to play in the Dragons spiritual city Sydney, from 1st place most of the season to 7th and an away final.

rednwhites

Juniors
Doesn't apply to me I'm on the Gold Coast, just saying what a lost opportunity to play in the Dragons spiritual city Sydney, from 1st place most of the season to 7th and an away final.

You can only laugh that on the very stroke of midnight we fell to the lowest position we have been all year. It is poetic injustice to all those that fly the red and white flag. I want to cry but I will choose to laugh.

ViceVersa

Juniors

I know mate... I'm hoping we win just so I can come see the comments on this forum afterwards...

rednwhites

Juniors
I know mate... I'm hoping we win just so I can come see the comments on this forum afterwards...

If we beat the Broncos, the comments will be 'we will lose to the Rabbits/Storm' because all confidence in this team has been erased, and rightly so. Around the place, and around the forum it is clear that the majority of Dragons fans have lost all faith in the club to do the right thing, to win when it matters. One year, okay, a second year? Annoying but ok...another year....another year...insanity

It is admirable that one would get on a place to go torture one's self, it truly is. Honestly you make me feel like a twisted supporter for a moment. You deserve something better don't get me wrong but I think you must be as delusional as our coach to think anything but a thumping will play out.

Broncos in Sydney and Broncos in Brisbane are two entirely different beasts. If we turn up and compete the ref is only going to spoil it for us.

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
Big ambitions lol.

One thing won't change
SACK MARY

Your last sentence is something which won’t change either.

Deep down you know that the Board will consider coming seventh as “successful” and will justify McGregor’s forthcoming extension by stating that injuries to Vaughan and Nightingale were vital.

ViceVersa

Juniors
Honestly you make me feel like a twisted supporter for a moment. You deserve something better don't get me wrong but I think you must be as delusional as our coach to think anything but a thumping will play out

Me when I visit the Dragons Mental Forum...

Last edited:

Latest posts