What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If your team was rissoled

simmo1

First Grade
I'd probably just not care about league for 90% of the year and then start cheering for Parra during August when they start winning.

hellteam

First Grade
Hmm, I would probably just follow no one in particular for a while until I take a shine to someone. Definitely wouldn't be a Sydney team though, it'd be out of Titans and Cowboys probably.

I'd also follow the Qld Cup, even though I already do quite a lot, only problem there is
my team isn't in that anymore..

adamkungl

Immortal
i metioned this in another thread.

if the sharks fold or relocate, then i will cease to follow league.

the only chance i would take to start following again, is if the NRL died with them too and there was a new comp created.

something which i believe is inevitable (the revamp i mean).

Can't see a revamp happening. No reason to.

Raider_69

Post Whore
i'd stop following league for a while, maybe even a long while, id focus on other sports but im sure eventually the wounds would heal enough for me to watch and enjoy RL again, once i was back watching, id probably half heartedly follow Penrith, since they are my local team, but i wouldnt ever be a season ticket holder, travel long distances to watch them play or even go out of my way to watch them play either live or on tele, as i do with the raiders

HowHigh

Coach
I'd lose a lot of interest in the NRL if the Dragons got the boot. I'd still watch games as a neutral, just not as many as I do now.

thorson1987

Coach
I was a bears fan but the day they merged i was heartbroken and gave up on them. Luckily i was 12 or 13 at the time and after about a year started following the panthers because Girdler was my fav player. If i was any older i wouldnt have a team i dont think

Same,

although i stayed around and supported the abortion known as Northern Eagles.

As soon as Manly took full control i said f**k them, and started following Melbourne.

docbrown

Coach
I'd follow the Newcastle Rugby League still and maybe the Storm or Rabbitohs instead. I've purposefully tried to watch other football games, they all have their levels of tedium, with AFL at the bottom, Soccer next, Union then NFL on top, a fair distance behind Rugby League, so I'll never swap codes at all. The game comes first for me.

Loudstrat

Coach
Given that if my mob folded there would not be a Rugby League - I'd probably do more beach fishing.

If by some bizarre event my mob DID fold, Id support the Bears if they were back. If not - get the beach rod.

If my mob relocated - again, bizarre - eg an asteroid destroys everything within 15kms of Mays Hill and they have to move - I'd still support them - as my viewing habits are TV based.

jim_57

Staff member
I'd probably just support the next team to come into the comp from Queensland.

andrew057

First Grade
Already happened with the Bears.

Love league more than ever, follow the Eels.

Cant wait for the Bears to come back.

legend

Coach
If Canberra folded I would work out which belnd of colours make green and follow that team.

Hmm...who could that be?