What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If....

Alex28

Coach
Thanks for the footage Paul.

Held my arse...Barrett was absolutely dudded. Not only had the defenders dropped off him, Mander has called when Barrett was up and running again!

Misty Bee

First Grade
Alex28 said:
Thanks for the footage Paul.

Held my arse...Barrett was absolutely dudded. Not only had the defenders dropped off him, Mander has called when Barrett was up and running again!

Yeah, but you have to allow reaction time for the ref to get the call out. I've seen a thousand plays where the player responds to the call when he thinks he is clear to run. Why is it suddenly an issue just because Barret's to friggin thick?

Bloody hell, of all plays - Saints should know that one well - they lost the '96 decider on that rule. And now the 01 decider - or was it those 8 tour certainties dropping the ball all night?????

Alex28

Coach
Misty...I'm certainly not suggesting the Dragons deserved to win or it cost them the game - I'm suggesting it was an enormous call, he got it wrong, it changed the path of the game and Saints fans have a right to be a tad pissed with him.

FWIW if the Dragons won the game it wouldn't have been justice at all. The Tigers were by far the better team on the night.

hotsnow

Juniors
Misty, we get it, you hate the Dragons. Now let it go. Not one post in this thread has said Mander cost the Dragons the game. Continue with your story if you wish, though.

melon....

Coach
Mander was brilliant tonight. he got most calls spot on. Saints lost Im happy and thats all that counts.

melon....

Coach
Dragons supporters are almost as bad as parramatta fans......um...NO THEY ARENT!! They are worse. Boo F'ing Hoo. As if any team with Nathan Brown coaching is ever going to win anything.
Its like saying Parra are specials,,,with Smith coaching...not f'ing likely.

Go the Maggettes...Im driving the bandwagoon...get on board everyone.

PS. The Cowboys are a sh*t team, how the hell are they still there. They will get flogged.

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
hotsnow said:
Mander gets the Grand Final it's a joke. Let me state right now, based off tonights performance the Dragons do not deserve to be in the Grand Final. They had plenty of time to retain the scoreline.Similarly Mander was absolutely terrible. He stuck the knife in and the Dragons twisted it. The Dragons season came down to this match and they stuffed it. The referee should also be under the same conditions. He was a disgrace.

However the Tigers played fantastically. You deserve everything that comes your way. Very well played.

mate u lost
nothing to do with the ref
we are 80 minutes from the first premiership since 1969
the dragons woes in september continued

Alex28

Coach
hybrid_tiger said:
LOL.

Everyweek it's the same sh1t. Unbelieveable...
So you are suggesting if the Dragons were on their game tonight the Tigers would have beaten them the way they played?

Yup...I don't think so either...

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
Alex28 said:
The Tigers defence wasn't that great tonight and if the Dragons were on their game, they would have won

we didnt play our absolute best either mate
we werent flashy and made a lot of mistakes
works both ways mate

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Alex28 said:
So you are suggesting if the Dragons were on their game tonight the Tigers would have beaten them the way they played?

The Dragons played how we let them play. End of.

Everytime we win it's because the other team played sh1t. LOL.

melon....

Coach
hybrid_tiger said:
The Dragons played how we let them play. End of.

Everytime we win it's because the other team played sh1t. LOL.
Well it was true against Easts...we were sh*t when we played your lads. so sometimes that statement is correct.

But what gets me is Sox fans talking up duds like Hornby and Greenshields and COLIN Best for ferks sake....when they are and always were crap.

Hornby making origin was as bad as finch making Origin.

They supposedly have the best team on paper, but langer was right. when it comes to the big games..."St.george cant play".

oh cmon tigers play like this everyweek so u saying the last 3 months have been a fluke??? its the way the tigers play it doesnt matter who they face every week excuses are made about how bad the other team is

the other team plays bad cause the tigers are in there faces every week putting pressure on them and cause they can get out of trouble by making the most of t here opptunities

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
joel caine number 1 fan said:
oh cmon tigers play like this everyweek so u saying the last 3 months have been a fluke??? its the way the tigers play it doesnt matter who they face every week excuses are made about how bad the other team is

the other team plays bad cause the tigers are in there faces every week putting pressure on them and cause they can get out of trouble by making the most of t here opptunities

ignore them mate
they can make all the excuses they want
at the end of the day there are only 2 teams left, and where 1 of them

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
hybrid, do you know how not to be a sore winner?

FFS dude, you're in the GF! Don't answer to Dragons fans - they aren't worth your time anymore. Go out and have a few!!!