What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

illin' and chillin' as always

nibbs

Bench
ya-uuum. sounds good to me the donut i had was a bun with creme down the middle with 3 thingys of jam in the middle and at either end

weasel

First Grade
I like donut people the best. They were always hot property at the tuckshop when i was in High School, some days you had to get out of the class before recess early just so you could secure a spot at the head of the line and a chance to get one of these rare delights. They were a buck each.

nibbs

Bench
interesting. i played squash tonight. although i played hard with guts right through to the end, i just wasn't good enough tonight and i was defeated 3-0

weasel

First Grade
Interesting, Nibbs. I haven't done any exercise yet today, I should probably get to it. I held discussions with my friend this morning which may see me taking up field soccer in a few weeks time, on Sundays. If I do then I'll have a hectic 4 day sporting schedule every week. It'll be good for my fitness though.

weasel

First Grade
I currently own no thongs. I can't see why I would need them though. I'm a shoe kinda person.

weasel

First Grade
Hmm, that reminds me of the Scout's motto "Be Prepared". I was never a Scout but I was a Cub for two years. I really hated it, though.

weasel

First Grade
I'm thinking of a change of avatar but I can hardly decide what to choose. Can some cool person do the thinking for me (There's a dollar in it for them).

Melstar

Juniors
halfy, you shouldnt have bought white havai's, they will be filthy soon. Mine look as though I walk through the mud with them on, and I can assure you, I go nowhere near mud :?