What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

illin' and chillin' as always

Anonymous

Juniors
Woah. What can I say- this is some thread, and I'm frankly devastated that I missed out on the first 36 or so hours of drama. You may be interested to know that for breakfast I had a bowl of chocolate flavoured Chex. Pretty weird.

Anonymous

Juniors
By all accounts, they are crispy pillows of corn, in this case with a hint of cocoa. My sources also inform me that they are, "deliciously different", not to mention 99% fat free!

weasel

First Grade
I don't like peanut butter, Nibbs. It has a sickeningly pungent smell. Does anyone hate when you read the latest supermarket specials catalogue and see that something you bought the week before is now on sale? That just happened to me now with yoghurt.

Anonymous

Juniors
I'm still puzzled by nibbs' choice of a sandwich for breakfast. That's simply not logical. Any bread consumed at breakfast should be in toasted form.

weasel

First Grade
I'm really torn at the moment. I've just realised tonight's basketball is going to take 3 hours out of my night (leave at 5:15 and not home until 8:30). Not only will I be missing Big Brother but I'll probably only get maybe twenty minutes of court time because I'm not a starter. Is it worth it? At the moment I feel like I might quit playing, I don't know what to do.

nibbs

Bench
weasel said:
I don't like peanut butter, Nibbs. It has a sickeningly pungent smell. Does anyone hate when you read the latest supermarket specials catalogue and see that something you bought the week before is now on sale? That just happened to me now with yoghurt.

oooh. that suxs. i hope the yoghurt tasted good. if it didn't those super market bastards are just rubbing in the salt

nibbs

Bench
weasel said:
I'm really torn at the moment. I've just realised tonight's basketball is going to take 3 hours out of my night (leave at 5:15 and not home until 8:30). Not only will I be missing Big Brother but I'll probably only get maybe twenty minutes of court time because I'm not a starter. Is it worth it? At the moment I feel like I might quit playing, I don't know what to do.

uni was going to make me miss Home and Away. luckily though there is a repeat at 11am tomorrow. If I miss that I'll be able to make it up on Sunday when they show the Home and Away Omnibus where they show all 5 episodes from the past week.

nibbs

Bench
weasel said:

uni was going to make me miss Home and Away. luckily though there is a repeat at 11am tomorrow. If I miss that I'll be able to make it up on Sunday when they show the Home and Away Omnibus where they show all 5 episodes from the past week.

weasel

First Grade
hmm... we don't even have a home and away omnibus here. New Zealanders must have certainly taken to the show.

ps lol double post nibbs

nibbs

Bench
I had a sausage roll and cream donut for lunch. The Donut tasted good, the sausage roll did as well, except I had to keep on picking out all these annoying pieces of corn, peas and carrot.

Latest posts